11.8

Li Bolun almost collapsed. He had a dark face, and took a long breath to calm himself down. After getting dressed, he said after a long while, "I'll have someone take you back first."

    He was still swollen and painful, and when he saw people in front of him intentionally or unintentionally, he really couldn't help it.

    The servants who were waiting outside glanced at the two people who came out in amazement. The faces of the two of them are not good-looking, especially their own adults, whose eyes are like those of a hungry wolf who can't eat his mouth, embarrassed and pitiful.

    He could hear an ambiguous sound inside. So is it because the adults in the family are too impatient to scare others? However, he had never seen it before, so he dared to reject his family like this.

    But he was very smart and didn't ask much. Only let the hotel bring the packaged delicacies to the car, and then tell the driver to carefully send people back to the mansion.

.Li Bolun waited until the car Su Wei was sitting in drove away before he took his eyes back. With a blank face, he ordered, "Ask the people around him and pass on the measurement data of my body."

    The servant was a little puzzled, "Do you still want to give Qi Shao?" That Zhuang Qi was so ignorant, should the adults condone him.

    Li Bolun gave him a cold look, "I don't want to repeat what I said a second time."

    The servant's back froze, and this time he realized that he had asked something stupid. It seems that no matter what the young master Zhuang Qi has done, the extent to which his own adults dote on each other will only get deeper and deeper. No wonder the housekeeper told them that he must not offend Master Zhuang Qi. Do it quickly.

    When Su Wei returned home, she saw Zhuang Mo staring at her on the steps as soon as she walked into the door on the first floor.

.He asked in a bad tone, "Where did you go so late?"

    Su Wei's heart was not very happy, and hearing this was even worse. He glanced at the clock on the wall, but it was only half past nine, so it was too late? He sneered, "Do I need to report where I am going?" According to the Chinese law, sixteen years old is considered an adult, and his body is already seventeen, so he can even get married.

    However, Zhuang Mo walked over step by step, and his sharp eyes swept Su Wei up and down. Especially seeing the red marks on the side of his neck, his face sank even more, he grabbed Su Wei's wrist and forced him to the sofa, "Listen clearly, the dealer's rule is to be home before nine o'clock. If you take care of you so strictly, your parents will come back after understanding you. But from today onwards, you must carefully follow every word I say."

    Su Wei frowned. .Zhuang Mo was too close to him, and he was also tall, with very broad shoulders, condescending, and he was sunk in the sofa, surrounded by his breath. This made Su Wei very uncomfortable, and she shook off the opponent's hand.

    Su Wei stood up and said coldly, "I can come back whenever I want. I can still live on campus."

    He went upstairs and went back to his room without looking back, completely unaware of Zhuang Mo's terrifying eyes staring at him from behind.

    Su Wei closed the door to the room, took a shower and changed into home clothes. The phone rang, he picked it up and saw that it was a message from the intern brother, and he was happily saying to him, "The housekeeper beside the actor contacted me, and also sent the information of Bai Dashen. Team leader, you can't read it all, there are Those who missed it said we could ask again!"