11.5

Zhuang Mo looked at the closed door. Looking down at his hands, Zhuang Qi was in the room, only wearing a nightgown. The wrist he was holding on to his brother just now was extremely slender, completely incomparable to himself.

    He made a phone call and went out. Even if Zhuang Qi said that he didn't need it, his younger brother could only be obedient to what Zhuang Mo had to do.

    Su Wei woke up early the next day. After picking out a casual outfit, he went downstairs and saw Zhuang Mo and Su Nian waiting for him. To be correct, Zhuang Mo was waiting for him, and Zhuang Nian had to wait together if he wanted to take Zhuang Mo's car.

    Zhuang Nian felt extremely uncomfortable. When did Zhuang Mo care about this hillbilly before!

    Su Wei finished drinking a glass of milk, put down the silver spoon, and wiped her fingertips, "W.S.S's car is waiting for me at the door, I won't go with you."

    When Zhuang Nian heard this, he immediately said angrily, "Then why didn't you say it earlier..Did you make big brother wait so long for you on purpose? "

    He bit his lower lip, and W.S.S sent him a car? Why? ! Just because he was on his thigh!

    He accidentally overheard the conversation between the dealer and his wife last night. It turned out that Zhuang Qi met some big man at the banquet, and the other party wanted to support him, so he asked W.S.S to recruit him.

    Just a guy who goes through the back door. W.S.S is too high and low!

    Su Wei sneered, "Did I tell you to wait for me?" He stood up, and didn't bother to care how Zhuang Nian was talking to Zhuang Mo behind his back, and walked out of the flower hall directly.

    An extended black maybach is parked in front of the dealer's villa.

    As soon as Su Wei opened the door and got in, she saw that the back seat was covered with roses. .On the delicate red petals, there is the freshest morning dew in the morning, which is crystal clear and bright, and looks very beautiful.

    In the center of the sea of ​​roses, there is a royal blue box. Tied with blue ribbon.

    Su Wei said lightly, "Don't you explain?"

    The servant driving the car respectfully said, "My lord heard that you finally nodded and agreed to go to the property under his name. Your lord is in a good mood, and specially arranged the little things you like to put in the car. I hope it can relieve your boredom on the road."

    Su Wei sneered. He knew how could W.S.S really send a car. But he really didn't want to be with Zhuang Mo and Zhuang Nian, so he simply did not refuse.

    He was a little curious, that man really knew what he liked? Even he doesn't know it himself.

    Su Wei put the box on her lap and tore off the ribbon.

.Inside the box is pure black velvet, and in the center lies a silver leopard-shaped ear button.

    At a glance at the texture and design, it is known that it is a series with the brooch he previously wore.

    The little milk leopard stretched his waist, and his silver tail was raised high. Green eyes are lively and lovely.

    Su Wei couldn't help but ease his expression and raised the corner of his mouth. It's kind of addicting.

    The servant was amazed. However, he quickly woke up and raised the partition between the front and rear seats because he had a warning in his headset! Remind him not to look at anything he shouldn't.