13.13

When the king's decree of King Odis spread, not only the people of Odis were dumbfounded, but people from other kingdoms even saw all the jokes.

    This Otis royal family is too amazing, right? The Servant of God is not something to be seen, does it need to be covered up like this? Some people think that King Odis is shameless. This is because Messier is dead, and he immediately recognizes a cat and dog as a prince, and he is not afraid of messing up the royal blood.

    Others, however, have a different view. They felt that King Odis and the high priest were really treacherous and had already left behind. As long as he can gain the favor of the God of Light, what if the prince is not a prince? !

    No one cares about Messier, this person will be taken away by the soldiers who came to send Wang Yu back, what can he do if he is dissatisfied. Everyone is now either curious or hostile looking at Su Wei's car. Messier's stinger-like gaze also stayed on Su Wei's body for a long time.

.Su Wei pulled down the car window to block the inquiring eyes from outside. He turned around and said to the elf mother tree, "Queen Sarah loves herself the most after all. As early as she gave birth to twins, she went to great lengths to eradicate one of them, for fear that she would lose the throne of Queen Odis. Sale fell, she thought about it all night, and she was afraid that she would tell the king and the high priest the next day that I have the power of light. Do you think she is for the Odis kingdom? No, she is still for herself, If Otis is really attacked, she won't be a queen for a few days."

    The elf mother tree shook her head, the human race is narrow-minded. They are all of the same race, and they can also intrigue and fight to the death.

    Su Wei was playing with a secret letter in his hand, which was written to him by the queen entrusted by the captain of the bodyguard, with many touching words written on it. .Of course, the core idea is that I have wronged you all these years, but you have grown up, and you should understand the difficulties of your mother. If it wasn't for your mother and your brother to protect you, you would have been executed by the king and the high priest long ago. So even for the coronation, you have to hide your identity.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, the queen was really still dreaming.

    The coronation ceremony was chosen on the night three days later, which was specially requested by Su Wei. The Spirit Race turned one eye and closed one eye. They used to be the subordinates of the Dark God King, and later they "returned to the righteous" and joined the Light faction. They liked the dark night, naturally nodded in agreement.

    The priests of the human race were very opinionated, and many of the righteous priests and priests refused to participate. But this is the matter of others in the Otis Kingdom, and they are only invited to watch the ceremony. .However, they also have a very dark side. For such a coronation ceremony, there are very few people watching the ceremony. Who is the coronation to see, ha, it is a joke to say it.

    Their minds are inherently impure, and they can't find a reason to embarrass Otis. Unexpectedly, the one called Mia was more stupid than Messier, and put the handle directly to their lips. This time Odis has another black material! Sure enough, it's a folk wild species that can't be on the table.

    However, it is surprising that many people who heard the news came in a hurry. There are businessmen doing business among foreign races, poets and warriors who travel around, and even old and weak women and children of various colors.

    The priest of Parende silently swallowed a mouthful of old blood. He was the loudest screamer. Who knew that the people who came to watch the ceremony were the most in their country. .It was dark, and one of the women holding the baby was even more tearful, shaking the handkerchief in her hand and shouting, "We love you, Lord Mia!"