13.6

The others felt a little guilty in their hearts, but thinking about the anger they had suffered along the way, they didn't even wait for Messier to refuse to let it go.

    Even if they may all be rejected by the elf mother tree, what can I say, I can't make this guy feel better!

    Although they barely reached a united front, when they followed the elf patriarch to the mother tree, they couldn't help but swallow their saliva.

    Su Wei followed at the back of the team and looked up into the distance. I saw a silver towering giant tree standing under the white moonlight, emitting a little crystal light. Its tassel-like gorgeous branches are swaying slightly with the night wind, and the naked eyes can see that there are young green leaves growing on it, and a few bright red flower bones.

    The brilliance of the moon slanted down from the sky, shrouding the entire mother tree in a hazy silver light.

.However, the branches of the mother tree were noticeably blackened, which should be a sign of erosion. I don't know what happened to this elves. Su Wei frowned.

    The first teenager walked up tremblingly, and placed his hand on the trunk of the mother tree as instructed by the elf patriarch. He only has the strength of two stars, and I don't know if the mother tree will accept him.

    The mother tree did not respond. He was a little disappointed and had to back off.

    The second is a teenager from Roland Kingdom, he is obviously more nervous than the first. Although others don't know it, he himself knows that he is jealous of other god servants and has spit into their cups.

    Sure enough, as soon as he started to release divine power, the mother tree rejected him. Not the slightest bit of his divine power was absorbed.

.The latter few were more or less unsuccessful, and the elves of the elves also showed disappointed faces. However, although they are lonely and cold, they are kind-hearted, thinking that the mother tree seems to be more critical than ever.

    Only the elf patriarch and a few priests of the elf clan sighed and shook their heads secretly.

    Rorian also walked up, he bit his lip and put his hand on the mother tree. Before he could release his divine power, the mother tree suddenly squeaked, which startled everyone.

    Rorian was also shocked by a divine power inside the mother tree, and he stepped back a few steps in embarrassment, his face red and white.

    The elf patriarch said indifferently, "Child, come down." Although he was the first to agree to contribute to their elf clan, his purpose was impure, which could never escape the eyes of the great mother tree.

.Finally, it was Messier's turn. His face was beautiful, and under the moonlight, his white face was even more holy and noble. However, no one noticed his trembling fingers hidden in his robe, and the dense cold sweat on his back.

    He glanced angrily at the other teenagers, if it wasn't for them, he wouldn't be in such a dilemma now.

    However, he thought about it, these guys who are each with their own ghosts, the elf mother tree didn't respond much. The big deal is to reject his power of light. But if the mother tree accepted him, it would be ten times the compensation.

    Thinking of this, Messier actually regained his confidence.

    Su Wei hummed and said softly, "Your Highness is going to be humiliated and thrown to the elves this time." His voice was not loud, and the person in charge of secretly watching him did not hear it very clearly. Seeing that he just moved his mouth, no Other unusual behaviors will be ignored.