10.16

Of course Su Wei will open it up, why not use the benefits that she has obtained.

    Shui Yizhuo stared at the box. The heart is praying madly, don't be a good thing! It'd better be just a bunch of junk, like the harmonica that everyone mocked him privately, a useless bauble.

    "Goldfinger" is out. The silver light was prosperous, and two words slowly emerged - prophecy.

    Ai Chu almost laughed out loud! Even Su Wei couldn't help but cocked the corners of her mouth.

    Shui Yizhuo is so proud, everyone in Chengyan's team let him, except for his face from Chengyan, wouldn't it be due to his arrogant prophecy ability? He has always been quite complacent, but he didn't expect that this ability could give extra copies?

    Ai Chu just wanted to give the game a thumbs up.

    Shui Yizhuo only felt a mouthful of old blood choked in his chest. .He did all kinds of calculations and made all kinds of assumptions, but he didn't expect that Shui Wuyan would actually activate an ability exactly like him.

    What does this game mean? Are you trying to piss him off on purpose?

    In fact, it doesn't matter what Su Wei opened. After all, no matter what kind of ability, he is confident to use it to the extreme.

    As for the one that is the same as Shui Yizhuo, of course it is even better!

    Cong Chengyan clenched her fists. The possessiveness in his eyes almost turned into reality. He had always longed to have Shui Wuyan, and he had discovered before that he had an extraordinary mind and a secret. Now he is even more blessed with supernatural powers. This kind of person, whether for selfish desires or interests, he is bound to win!

    He stared at Shui Wuyan's slender waist. Imagine holding someone in your arms. What's more, it must feel crazy to be under yourself. .Even if the water resists silently, he will easily climb and break him...

    From Chengyan glanced at Shui Yizhuo. Since doing it with Shui Yizhuo, his body has become more powerful. This not only refers to the ** function, but from the deepest part of the body, another kind of power is awakened. However, this power is not yet in place. It seems that I have to do it a few more times with Shui Yizhuo.

    In the huge dormitory, there was a lonely treasure chest left.

    The person from Chengyan's team who was given the turn to open the box didn't want to touch it at all. Not only that, but how far to hide.

    After all, he didn't feel that he had the sky-defying luck like Shui Wuyan.

    Su Wei didn't care, and said coldly, "Since everyone doesn't want to continue, let's find a second clue."

    Ai Chu, who was following behind him, muttered, "It's arrogant to call others 'reasonable'..It's 'reasonable' to be cowardly. Dare to love this "reason" is opened by your family! "

    His voice was not too loud, not too small, just happened to be heard by the people from Chengyan's team. Seeing several people staring at him with bulging eyes, Ai Chu was not afraid. He raised his eyebrows like his own captain, and even pointed his middle finger.

    Shui Yizhuo stopped Su Wei.

    He couldn't stand Shui Wuyan's aloof expression, as if he never took them seriously! What qualifications does the dog around him have to ridicule him, do you really think he is a vegetarian!

    And Cong Chengyan, who even put his eyes on Shui Wuyan for a long time.

    Shui Yizhuo took a deep breath and said gloomily, "There is something we can compare again. We don't have to wait for the next clue." He pointed to the treasure chest at the end of the dormitory, "Just it, do you dare?!"