11.11

Seeing Zhuang Mo's ugly face, Su Wei chuckled inwardly. Why did I hear that Zhuang Nian was defeated, so I rushed to comfort the poor protagonist Shou? By the way, give yourself a cold face and vent your anger for him.

    The real Zhuang Qi naturally hopes to be affirmed by his big brother. After all, Zhuang Mo is the first heir of the dealer, who owns several haute couture brands.

    Too bad he's Su Wei. He doesn't need any extravagant affection. Because true family love cannot go against the heart and can be calculated. It's really coming, what's the point of it after a layer of hypocrisy to please.

    But Zhuang Mo got out of the car, just stood in front of him coldly, and asked indifferently, "Where are you going? You forgot, today is my mother's birthday. Why, do you have to make an excuse not to attend even on such a day?"

    Su Wei was choked. .He really didn't know, because the servants in the family didn't take him seriously at all, and no one reminded him at all.

    Zhuang Mo didn't ask any more questions, just opened the door.

    Su Wei had to sit up. Just as his butt fell on the white leather back seat, Zhuang Mo squeezed up. His strong and slender thighs touched him tightly at once.

    Su Wei was speechless. Cayenne is so big, why does Zhuang Mo sit with him, and why doesn't he get on the other side of the car? He was a little uncomfortable, because Zhuang Mo was so close to him, he could feel the strength of the man's body with half of his body.

    He moved by himself to get a little further away from the other party. He waited for Zhuang Mo to attack, but the other party took out a financial magazine and read it.

    Su Wei pouted. .If the other party doesn't mention it, he just doesn't know it at all. After all, he has no interest in picking things up. He had been tired all day, and he was a little drowsy at the moment. There was a traffic jam on the way home, so he fell asleep unconsciously.

    Little by little, his head tilted up unconsciously.

    Zhuang Mo put down the book and glanced at his younger brother almost tenderly. Then he took the man half into his arms and let his little head rest on his shoulder.

    He stared at his brother, the teenager in his arms slept defenselessly. Almost flawless and delicate face, light lips, beautiful eyes closed gently, and the chest is slightly rising and falling with the breath.

    It's so beautiful, he thinks it's really not boring to see.

    The driver driving in front was startled by the hot eyes of the eldest young master. However, Zhuang Mo raised his head and looked at him with an ice-like gaze, "Raise the middle partition."

.The driver was taken aback and hurriedly complied. He didn't dare to gnaw at all, and he didn't even dare to say anything. How did he feel that he seemed to have seen the unspeakable secrets of the wealthy family.

    Said to be the birthday of Zhuang's mother, in fact, it was just a small party on the birthday of the lunar calendar, and there was no big arrangement. However, it was a small banquet, and some relatives and friends in the Vanity Fair came to admire it, and there were only one or two hundred people who exchanged cups.

    Su Wei sat at the far end of the long table and ate something for herself. Seeing that Zhuang Nian was surrounded by the side branch, he was staring at him with a wicked expression.

    Su Wei shrugged. I don't know what to look at him for. He felt a little stuffy in the room, so he wanted to go out to get some air.

    He took a red wine glass and walked to the large terrace of the flower hall. This is a private villa, although the location is remote, the night view is very charming. Under the dark blue night, the stars are shining. .The purple bellflower swayed, and there was a melodious violin in the distance.