12.6

Wu Jiazhi was also apprehensive, did he make a mistake? He took a peek at the face of the sixth prince, and hurriedly scolded others, "How do you do things? If I ask you, you don't know this, and you don't know that. You go and find out the matter of 'washing the banquet table' yesterday to His Highness. Be clear, don't let go of every detail."

    The sixth prince was not happy, of course he had to put the fault out. He still believed that there must be something that these subordinates did not do well.

    When Su Wei woke up, she found herself lying on a luxurious bed.

    He quickly turned over, his body was clean, and he was changed into a suit. He also didn't want to know who replaced him. Fortunately, he didn't see Gong Boxuan either.

    Maybe I heard a noise in the house, a servant knocked at the door, and came in. He bowed his head and said respectfully, "Young Master Ning, you are awake.He asked his subordinates to bring in the breakfast one by one, and then couldn't help but take a peek at Su Wei.

    There was a glimmer of admiration in his eyes. Everyone couldn't believe their ears when they heard that Lord Regent came back with a boy in his arms. In their hearts, the Lord Regent is like a god-like existence, ruthless and just, high above, without any emotion, it is impossible to look at anyone more.

    But when he got out of the car, everyone thought they must have read it wrong. However, the fact is right in front of them. Although their adults are expressionless, and even have the same sharp eyes as before, everyone present noticed that the Regent's movements are so careful, as if he is dealing with the most expensive fragile item. .

    When they wanted to come forward to help, the regent also waved them back, and carried the boy sleeping in his arms into his own bedroom.

.It wasn't until this morning, when the regent left, that he ordered them to go in and serve. He saw this young master Yu Ning, and then he understood what the words "stunning stunner" meant.

    The servant dared not look again. This must be an adult's favorite. They do not dare to overstep and offend in the slightest. He spoke more carefully, "Your Excellency ordered, Young Master Ning, your body is not good, you don't need to go downstairs to the restaurant, just eat here. After you finish your meal, you can continue to rest. Lord Regent will come back to accompany you in the evening. dinner."

    Su Wei ate something casually, then got up and asked, "Where is Gong Boxuan's study." He didn't care at all when the man came back, and he didn't need the other party to eat with him. From Su Wei's point of view, he and Gong Boxuan had reached a deal, he had done things for him, and Gong Boxuan had no reason to keep restricting him.

    Su Wei walked into the study and took down the materials he needed. .Since Gong Boxuan said he could go anywhere in the palace, he didn't need to be polite.

    What he drew yesterday was just a sketch. To truly pass through the planetary belt, the most extreme calculations must be used.

    He buried himself in writing and drawing. Until he suddenly felt that something was wrong, and just as he was about to look up, he was shrouded in shadows.

    Gong Boxuan didn't know why. Although others were in the military, they listened to the routine reports of their subordinates expressionlessly, and arranged several major events. But he was distracted long ago, but hurried back at noon. This is something that has never happened before.

    Obviously I only touched it last night, although I didn't make it to the end, it shouldn't be so tempting. But in fact, Gong Boxuan had already imprisoned people in his arms.