11.1 Talented top designer

Ming Cheng's physical strength is amazing, and he is a foreign body in this life, but Su Wei is still a human being.

    Today, he pushed the man away from him again and beat his waist. If it goes on like this, will he really be killed?

    Ming Cheng was unhappy, and Su Wei had to agree to his request in order to appease him.

    Ming Cheng's chest was half-bared, and the lights at night outlined his outline half-blindly. He said in a low voice, "You know what I like. You blow it, I really like hearing you blow it."

    He laughed lowly.

    Su Wei angrily took out his harmonica, and babbled the song "Little Star" again.

    This damn man must be thinking something indescribable, but Su Wei couldn't get the evidence.

.Su Wei and Ming Cheng took care of Zuo's mother together. After divorcing Shui Guoqing, Zuo's mother did not remarry, and the two served her until the end of her life.

    As for Shui Guoqing, he became a plump middle-aged man who drank heavily all day. What he never forgot was that he would definitely be able to stand up. As long as he could stand up, he felt that the eldest Zuo family would give him another look. Of course, until he died, the eldest Miss Zuo didn't ask any more questions about this person.

    After Shui Yizhuo dropped out of school, he never read again. Because he didn't want to go to that kind of civilian school, he declared to the public that he didn't want to lower his status. Anyway, he was so smart that he could get ahead even if he didn't study. But in fact, the real reason is that every school has a good person, and his deeds of "serving" and pushing his father downstairs have spread all over the major schools. He only went to read for two or three days, and he couldn't stand the strange eyes of others.

.He also didn't become the person he said "can get ahead without reading", because he no longer has any luck. If he doesn't study, he has no education. He doesn't want to do hard work, so he really goes to sea. At the age of thirty-five, I once fought with a young man for the gold master, and was pushed by the other side, fell off the stairs and fell to his death.

    In this life, Su Wei lived to be 98 years old and closed her eyes safely in the two people's small villa. As the master of the ghost realm, Ming Cheng accompanied him to the end.

    He looked at Su Wei lying on the bed, his expression almost going crazy! This generation of ghost kings is shrouded in shadow by the fear of losing a loved one. As long as Su Wei can live, he is willing to do anything!

    Ming Cheng wanted to imprison the soul of his lover and tie it to himself forever. But Su Wei shook his head, "'Tian Dao' has been looking for opportunities to snipe you, don't be sad, we will meet again."

.He is Ming Cheng's only weakness, and "Tian Dao" has been attacking him. After the accident on the MGG campus, various supernatural events have appeared in various places, more or less involving Su Wei. The "Tao of Heaven" waited for a long time, waiting for Ming Cheng to make a withdrawal that violated the law, and took the opportunity to drop the "God's Punishment".

    Su Wei had reason to believe that the world consciousness of this life must have noticed that his man was a foreign invader. He couldn't take a little risk and let him get hurt. Although Su Wei believed that Ming Cheng was strong enough, he didn't want him to be surprised.

    He opened his eyes, looked at the painful man in front of him, and smiled, "You must wait for me in the next world."

    After Su Wei finished speaking, she slowly closed her eyes.