12.8

On the morning of the departure, Su Wei woke up very early. He chose a neat shirt and trousers. After all, they are there to fight, not to enjoy.

    Gong Boxuan was already waiting for him at the door.

    The man changed out of the complicated palace uniform. At this moment, he was wearing a straight black military uniform. The military uniform was inlaid with a row of golden buttons.

    When he saw Su Wei go downstairs, he turned around and held his hand.

    The two got into the car. Gong Boxuan couldn't help showing a sneer when he saw the boy's expressionless face. He kissed the corner of the other person's mouth and asked in a low voice, "Did you sleep well last night." Not surprisingly, he saw the other person glaring at him.

    Su Wei is angry, did he sleep well last night, can this man not have a B score? .Even though the door was locked, this guy could open it openly, but when he realized something was wrong, his clothes were almost gone.

    He didn't know why he was so attracted to Gong Boxuan. Obviously, the shielding stickers are still sticking to the back of his neck.

    Gong Boxuan knew what Su Wei was thinking when he saw Su Wei's actions. The boy did not know that his physical existence was a temptation. This feeling has nothing to do with whether he is a cake or not. From the first time he saw the boy, Gong Boxuan knew that the boy could only belong to himself.

    He leaned down, his voice getting more and more hoarse, "Come here and lean on me, it's still a while before you go to the palace, you can sleep a little longer."

    Su Wei sneered, but sat a little further away. It's a ghost that he believed this man's words, did he think he didn't see the undisguised aggressiveness in this man's eyes? .Fortunately, there was still someone in front of the car, so it seemed that the man barely made a mess.

    Su Wei felt that it was necessary to warn the man, "Gong Boxuan, you are not afraid that I will deliberately lead you to other planetary belts."

    He was just trying to scare the man, but Gong Boxuan looked at him and asked seriously, "Will you do it?"

    The man's eyes were too focused, as if he would rush into the front of the trap that he knew was a trap without hesitation as long as he uttered a good word. Su Wei's heart trembled and she turned her head away. Because he suddenly found that he seemed unable to answer this question.

    The palace is coming soon. In the empty square, dozens of icy and huge aircraft were parked in a row.

    The moment Su Wei opened the car door, she immediately noticed the two people in the middle of the army.

.One of them is very handsome, and his facial features have a kind of attractive charm. He is smiling and nodding to the soldiers. He was tall and straight, wearing a royal dress, waving to the soldiers. And this person was closely followed by a young man with a beautiful face, who was looking at the man beside him with admiration and admiration, and the former also smiled at him without hesitation.

    Su Wei's face was expressionless. If you guessed correctly, the man in front is the sixth prince. And the shorter one is naturally the protagonist Shou Wujiazhi. He stared at the two of them standing side by side with a cold smile.

    Well, well, it looks like he was right. One impostor, one confused. He swore that he would break his man's third leg.

    The moment the sixth prince saw Su Wei, he also felt an incredible shock. Because this young master of the Yu family is a thousand times more stunning than he imagined. .His facial features are unusually gorgeous, his plump forehead, upturned nose bridge, and red lips with a smile that is not a smile can make people deeply anxious. Especially his pair of coquettish but pure phoenix eyes, just looking at it, can make people intoxicated.