13.9

Powerful, and an old man. Su Wei sneered, and when he was dragged to the crystal coffin again that night, he walked over without hesitation.

    The elf mother tree was confused and didn't understand what he wanted to do. Su Wei glanced at the branch that was blocking her, and said meaningfully, "Speaking of our god serving your god king, shouldn't we all come forward and pay our respects?"

    The elf mother tree was shaking the vines with joy. It would be good if this unruly little guy could figure it out.

    Su Wei walked in front of the crystal coffin and got close, Yuxi read the family to realize that Xi Huan's God of Light really has a very masculine and good figure. He snorted lightly and ripped off the robe of the God of Light. There are no clothes that get in the way, and the man's wheat-colored chest with clear barriers is revealed. Su Wei pokes it, and it feels really good. He looked at it, and reached out to the belt of the God of Light again.

.The elf mother tree's eyes widened, and then she made a big crooked face.

    Blasphemy, this little divine servant of the human race dares to blaspheme! !

    It was deceived. The mother tree hurried over, trying to stop this abominable daring fellow.

    Su Wei kept his hands, and raised the corners of his mouth, "To be seen by your God King, that is the supreme honor in your mouth. This is what you said. Look at how I touched him, he didn't. Oppose it. Otherwise, with his power, wouldn't it be enough to bounce me off?"

    The elf mother tree stopped moving and began to spin in the back. It intuited that something was wrong, but it couldn't find a place to refute it. It scratched its head and squatted on the spot tangled. In case this Lord God King really likes this young God Attendant, if he interrupts rashly, wouldn't he have committed an unforgivable sin.

.Su Wei was too lazy to care about the confused state of the old tree demon. He lowered his eyes and unceremoniously pulled off the belt of the robe.

    The flawless body of the God of Light was all exposed, with broad shoulders, a thick chest, strong limbs and a waist. There is no body in this world that can make people blush more than the one in front of them. If you are hugged by this body, I am afraid that you will not be able to resist.

    Rao is Su Wei, and couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

    When she saw the familiar imprint on the waist and abdomen of the God of Light, Su Wei exhaled a sigh of relief. He stood up, lowered his face, and said softly in the ear of the God of Light, "I want white spar, can you get it for me?"

    The Orc tribe has a magical white spar, which is said to be a gift from the God of Light to the Beast King, which is inlaid on the Beast King's crown. .When the gods fell and the beastmaster died, the white spar disappeared.

    But recently, white spar has appeared again in the realm of the orcs, attracting coveted coveted faces from all directions. The human race team did not leave for the past two days, needless to say, they also have ideas in their hearts.

    White spar is something of the god of light, and the divine power of light contained in it is self-evident.

    Above the air, the black-robed priest was trembling with fright. He bowed his head deeply, wishing to bury himself in the coffin of the magic palace.

    Since the last time their king came to the Temple of Light, they have come here again and again these few nights. Every time he thought that Wang didn't have enough fun, but as time passed, he felt frightened that it didn't seem to be the case. He had never seen their king so obsessed with one thing. .He will not only have fun in the Temple of Light, but even return to the Dark Magic Palace, he will also summon the Time Mirror and watch the scenes of the Temple of Light tirelessly repeatedly.