12.4

This doll-like girl was captured by a high-ranking official in a short while.

    Then a shivering teenager, curled into a ball. He was wearing very thin clothes, trying to cover his body with the corners of his clothes, and silently weeping. But the poorer he was, the more irritating the people sitting below felt.

    Gong Boxuan was expressionless and did not speak. After more than ten rounds in a row, his brows were slightly wrinkled, revealing a touch of deep impatience.

    The captain of the left guard screamed badly at first glance, and quickly lowered his head and said, "It's over with the last one left. Your lord, please be patient."

    Gong Boxuan gave him a lukewarm look. In the end did not get up to leave. And the people on the first floor who were observing him were also muttering to themselves.

    "The regent is really here to show his face."

    "Oh, it's not very obvious..It's not from a faction anyway, and it just so happens that I don't like him either! "

    "I personally admire the Regent very much, and I support everything he does. But what he did tonight, I'm still a little disappointed to be honest."

    "You're stupid, you've never been to the 'Washing Banquet Terrace'? The best ones are the last ones. Did you forget that at last month's ceremony, people from several big families went crazy!"

    This is a very blatant statement, and the more powerful the position, the more critical it is. They get too many good things, and their appetites are very well fed. I heard that there has been no one around the Regent, and the people below have also sent it, but it is useless at all. I am afraid that there are not many in the entire Federation who can enter the eyes of the Regent.

    However, the grand prize ceremony has entered its final stage. .The last few are really moisturizing, directly making high-ranking officials and nobles red-faced, falling into white-hot slaughter, and those who are not qualified can only suppress their desires. But the most distinguished man in the box on the third floor was not moved at all.

    The captain of the left guard is still trying to persuade. Suddenly, the lights dimmed. A blindfolded and stunning young man was slowly cast on the huge light curtain.

    He was wearing only a white silk shirt, looming and almost transparent. His hands were tied to the head of the bed with black straps, and red marks were drawn. Although she was blindfolded, her full forehead, beautiful nose bridge, and beautifully shaped red lips were all telling those present that she was a stunning beauty.

    The captain of the left guard was also amazed, but he seemed to feel that something was wrong. Because he suddenly discovered that the eyes of his adults became extremely deep the moment the boy appeared.

.The captain of the left guard was shocked, he thought he had read it wrong. But it wasn't his dazzling eyes. Because the Regent has already said in a low voice, "Tell them, I want this person."

    This time, the captain of the left guard was really stunned. He didn't react for a long time, and quickly asked, "You mean, do you want this number 1875?" He was afraid that he had auditory hallucinations.

    Gong Boxuan glanced at him coldly, "I hope that what I have said, don't let me say it again."

    He stared at the boy closely. He could only see the other's delicate chin and slender neck. The young man's temperament seems to be a little rebellious, he doesn't cry or make trouble, just frowns, trying to break free from the restraints of his wrists, but this only makes the red marks on his suet jade-like white skin more striking.