14.11

This scenery is too charming, but the people present buried their heads deeper. They didn't dare to look at it at all.

    Xuan Ming grabbed the leg that the young man wanted to struggle with, and pinched one of the delicate and beautiful feet in the palm of his hand. His fingers were finely ground on the blue blood vessels, and his dark hands and snow-white skin formed the most crimson contrast.

    He finally said in a dark voice, "You're right. For the sake of him giving birth to this body, I'll spare him."

    The chairman of a country is so disregarded that his life and death are determined to be an understatement. This feeling, Su Wei seems to have caught something. However, before he could understand, Xuan Ming lowered his eyes and lowered his head slowly.

    Su Wei froze, but Xuan Ming's actions were irresistible. The cold and scorching breath was all over his ankles.

    There was no one in the conference room for a long time, and Su Wei hugged the man on her body and endured everything from him. .He seemed tireless, even ignoring his pleas for mercy.

    Because he waited so long that he didn't even know how he survived the darkness and loneliness without youth.

    Su Wei gasped and opened her reddish, moist eyes, "Enough is enough. I really can't take it anymore."

    However, the man on him was only silent and started a new round of repetition.

    Su Wei could only let him go. His voice has long been hoarse, and the whole person can only cling to this damn guy weakly. In the extreme trembling, Su Wei felt that she did not pass out, and it was really unfortunate.

    He finally knew that Fang Jiasheng's collision had only allowed his man to restore 13/13 of his memory. Helianyi hasn't come back yet, and the one who came back now, if he guessed correctly, is Yin Xuanlei, the most gloomy and paranoid.

.If he hadn't remembered that a ray of his spiritual consciousness was pressed under the ladder, he had spent nearly 10,000 years of loneliness alone. Su Wei swore that he would really kill this perpetual motion machine.

    But what he can do now, he can only stretch out his hand and hug the man on him tighter.

    S country ushered in the most shocking moment, because Chairman Xuan Lao suddenly announced that he was mentally unwell, and quickly abdicated the next day. The new chairman is the prince Xuan Ming.

    Chairman Xuan Lao was only in his 60s, and his body was always healthy, but he suddenly stepped down from the top of his power. The deep meaning in this made people shudder. Thinking of the second prince, the fourth prince was abolished one after another, and the other brothers of the prince clamped their tails, not daring to breathe. Everyone felt that this was not an ordinary regime change.

.However, look at the key ministries and commissions such as the Ministry of National Defense, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Department of Security, the Department of Finance, the Ministry of the Army, the Central Bank, and the Securities Regulatory Commission.

    They were all praying silently that this violent storm would not come to their heads.

    The Minister of Defense nervously pushed the door and came in. He looked around, and while the new chairman was not around, he hurriedly asked Su Wei for help, "Mr. Su, look at this plan to fight against the country M. Although the chairman has raised 200 billion M coins, but isn’t it too hasty to start a land-sea war right away?!”

    The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Military Affairs, Minister of Foreign Affairs and others all looked at Su Wei at the same time. Country S has always been conservative, and believes in the national policy of "developing oneself first". Although the chairman was very tough when he was the prince, but to be honest, it is still different when launching a war.