13.2

Is Messiah kind? No, of course not. After all, he is a transmigrator.

    Before he crossed, he knew that he did not have any so-called power of light. So when he found out that he had become the Messier in the book, he couldn't wait to start sucking blood from the so-called younger brother Mia.

    Just kidding, if Queen Sarah killed Mia, wouldn't he have to follow the dog die.

    After all, in the original book, after his mother gave birth to twins, he also wanted to execute this sinful son for a while. It was a little palace maid who saw that the child was pitiful and secretly hid Mia. Later in the book, Messier had a very miserable life, from a high-ranking prince to the object of everyone's spit.

    How could he accept this ending, just because he didn't have the power of light, should he deserve to be burned to death by everyone? !

.After Su Wei read the whole story, there was only disdain on her indifferent face. The ending of the story, of course, is that Messier became the "God Attendant" of the human race, and went to the Temple of Light together with the god attendants selected by other races. After ninety-nine-eighty-one days of bathing and prayer, the Temple of Light really radiated new vitality, and the entire Western Fantasy Continent was a sensation. And under the golden light, is Messier in a sacrificial robe.

    He left the world with a perfect smile, and was brought to the Nine Heavens by the golden light.

    And as he left step by step, the Western Fantasy Continent was covered with golden light. The magic knights stained with golden light screamed, rolled on the spot, and then disappeared. And the magic energy disappeared overnight.

    The various races on the Western Fantasy Continent were overjoyed. .Although Messier never came back, everyone guessed that he must have been summoned by the God of Light and served by his side all his life.

    As for Mia, after Messier successfully "awakened" the God of Light, he was secretly beheaded by Messier's henchmen.

    Su Wei asked, "What is Mia's wish?" He guessed that he must want to regain his due identity and dignity.

    【Yes. Mia's wish is to let the world know that he is the one with the divine power of light, and the one who truly awakens the god of light. 】

    The system reminded again, [World Consciousness has always wanted to replace the host with its child of luck. I have to remind the host that this time, it will still play such tricks. ] What's more hateful is that it actually made the NPC look exactly the same as the host's body, I'm afraid that the high-level energy body will also be confused for a while.

    Su Wei said, "He won't..He never gets me wrong. "

    Although this kind of double terrier also made him feel sick, but he never doubted his confidence in Helian Yi.

    The system warned, [Anyway, please be careful with the host. Special reminder to the host, all your skills may be completely invalid. In other words, the host has a high probability of being an ordinary person this time. Apart from the physique possessed by Mia herself, the host had better not expect any additional skills. 】

    Su Wei nodded, "I see."

    The world consciousness has many tricks, I'm afraid there is more than this pit.

    As soon as Su Wei opened his eyes, he felt a tearing pain, and he immediately wanted to struggle.

    Two men approached, and one of them kicked him. The other one stepped on his back hard, "Boy, be honest with me. Why, you haven't eaten enough of my whip, are you not cool enough?!"
.The man said, with force in his hand, looked at Su Wei and called out "Ah", and even laughed.