11.13

Before Su Wei could see who it was, he was hugged by the man in his arms, and he was wearing a black hand-made trench coat. He lay on his thick chest, finally feeling a little warmer.

    The wind in the middle of the night was particularly cold. After all, he was only wearing a thin shirt. It's just that the person holding him was obviously very angry, and the undulating chest and the arms tightly trapping him made Su Wei a little breathless.

    Several servants stood aside, obviously not daring to gnaw. Fortunately, as soon as they knew that Young Master Qi was kicked out of the house, they immediately notified the adults, otherwise, they could pack their bags and get out of the way when Young Master Qi was wandering on the side of the road all night.

    It took a long while for Li Bolun to calm down his anger, and carefully carried Su Wei into the car. He barely controlled his sullen expression, not wanting to scare his baby. It's just that the red blood in his eyes betrayed his current mood.

.If he had announced his baby when W.S.S had mistaken him, he was the real genius. The damned Zhuang Nian who stole his reputation and status has nothing at all. Those fans, applause, flowers and thousands of compliments should belong to his treasure.

    Even at this time, the person who should get out of the banker is Zhuang Nian who has occupied other people's lives for seventeen years.

    Li Bolun closed his eyes, his heart was full of chagrin, self-blame, and distressed. She lowered her head and kissed Su Wei, her voice hoarse, "It's my fault that you suffer."

    Su Wei was drinking milk and sneered when she heard the words. When things became like this, he also read those abusive messages on the Internet, and of course he knew that his manuscript had been falsely claimed. This impostor is not biased, and it happens to be the protagonist.

.It's really funny to say that the original world trajectory is that the original body was slandered, saying that he stole Zhuang Nian's manuscript. If you come by yourself, you will still be beaten down if you dare. After all, he could imagine that even if Li Bolun came forward to clarify, everyone would only think that it was just because of the power to put Zhuang Nian's things on his head, and they would "self-righteous" talk behind their backs, despise, and resist darkly. Cursing, sympathy, pitiful.

    Countless people will feel that they are extremely "just", their power is rotten, and the world is dark. They only believe what they see, and even what they see with their own eyes, they will secretly doubt it again.

    Su Wei kicked Li Bolun with her foot, and pointed at the delicate cake on the small table, "I'm hungry." That's what the Maserati is good for. It has a small refrigerator, a wine cooler, and a soft carpet. It's not cold at all with bare feet.

.Instead of making other men think about those boring things, it's better to be a coolie to him. He was still nestled on the man, and his hands were so tight around his waist that Su Wei couldn't get up at all.

    Li Bolun was really attracted, he reached out and took a matcha cake. Carefully tear off the paper cup and feed it into your baby's mouth.

    Su Wei casually tasted the delicious food. Li Bolun held one of his feet in the palm of his hand, and was gently wiping for him with a valuable sea island cotton towel. It had just rained on the road, and his feet were muddy and uncomfortable.

    The thrilling porcelain white was pinched in the rough big palm, and the weird and fragile blue blood vessels climbed up the calf, and did not reach the depths of the rolled-up trousers. The chess master is sitting on the most critical part of the adult. The driver in the front row didn't dare to look any further, and hurriedly raised the middle partition.