11.19

What's more terrifying than this is that Su Wei found out that he couldn't beat Zhuang Mo.

    Obviously, with his enhanced physical fitness, zombies can headshot.

    He thought that Zhuang Mo must be crazy. However, Su Wei's eyes suddenly narrowed, and his whole body was shocked.

    When he attacked Zhuang Mo just now, the button of the other party's black shirt fell off, exposing most of his chest.

    But now, he actually saw a familiar birthmark on Zhuang Mo.

    Zhuang Mo was panting, his younger brother was imprisoned by him and raised his hands above his head. He stared at the person in his arms, his face was gorgeous, his complexion was porcelain white, and his phoenix eyes were even more coquettish. He was under him now, and it was useless to resist.

    Zhuang Mo suddenly felt that his blood was throbbing. Just as he was about to make a move, a faint voice came from under him, "Zhuang Mo, if you really want me, why don't we talk about it."

.Zhuang Mo was stunned for a moment, and then a hope rose in his heart, "What do you mean?"

    Is it what he thought? He lowered his head, the person in his arms did not struggle, and the cat-like pupils were looking at him. He took a step closer and put his hand into his brother's clothes, but the other party's body just froze, and he seemed to be reluctant to endure it.

    Zhuang Mo couldn't help but lift his brother's chin, and said in a low voice, "What do you want to talk to me about?"

    No matter what, he will agree.

    Su Wei closed her eyes, holding back the storm-like agitation in her chest.

    "I only ask you one question, you can answer me. If you are with me, can you accept Li Bolun? Let me tell you, I have slept with him, I like him very much, even love him, he is in I will always be higher than you in my heart..He asked me to go to his side, I will definitely leave you, no matter where I am, what I am doing, I will go. I love him like this, can you accept it? "

    After Su Wei finished speaking, she opened her eyes and looked at Zhuang Mo quietly.

    Zhuang Mo was silent for a while. How could he forget that Li Bolun, the Chinese superstar actor, has the ability to call the wind and the rain in the fashion and entertainment circles, and is the behind-the-scenes boss of many luxury brands. He also sent a commercial spy to investigate the other party, but he couldn't find out more. Instead, he received a warning letter on his desk the next day, and immediately lost several important cooperation.

    This kind of man, who can rob him. What Li Bolun said to him suddenly sounded in his ear - "what qualifications do you have".

    Zhuang Mo finally said, "You can be with me one day in ten days."

    He loves his younger brother, even knowing that another man can possess him. .also had to endure. He was very uncomfortable, and he just wanted to hug the person in his arms to calm down.

    Who knows, there is a sneer from the person below.

    Su Wei was condescending, he just gave this person a hard kick and got rid of the other party's harassment smoothly.

    He bent down and patted Zhuang Mo's face coldly, "My lover, no matter how high or low his status is, where he is, how noble or low his status is, he only has me in his eyes. He is possessive, He is jealous, and will never allow anyone to share me with him. No matter what kind of high-ranking official the other party is, he will go forward bravely for me, shield the wind and rain, and support the world.”