11.9

Ranking always gives the illusion that the one in the front must be better than the one in the back. Furthermore, people will have a preference for the first impression more or less of what they see at first sight.

    Fortunately, the number of votes of W.S.S is updated in real time this time, that is to say, the order of works on the official website every minute will change constantly according to the number of votes. The higher the number of votes, the higher the position.

    Su Wei is a little suspicious that this is Zhao Ke's ghost. However, the male supporting role likes the protagonist Shou, and it makes sense to take the line of dominating the general manager.

    Speaking of which, shouldn't this scene belong to Zhuang Mo? Including the ban on going to and from the door last night, it was also Zhuang Nian who came home late for no reason. Zhuang Mo turned his face before anyone could wait, and then the two of them sent a message, "You must report your itinerary in the future. I am also very good for you. Dangerous", "The person you shouldn't care about is no longer me" debates, of course, ended with Zhuang Mo ruthlessly kissing the protagonist Shou.

.When Su Wei thought about the scene, she felt the corners of her eyes hot.

    At ten o'clock, the first public voting competition channel of China's most influential studio was officially opened. All major websites pay close attention to the latest developments of "W.S.S & Movie King's Haute Couture", update the competition in real time, and countless live broadcast rooms have also opened live channels to interpret the works in detail.

    Su Wei's "Show Fan" opened the manuscript page immediately.

    A total of thirty-two manuscripts were displayed by W.S.S. The first one is a jet black three-piece suit. The flat lapel suit collar is made of expensive lotus silk satin, and the tailless design is matched with a black bow tie, which highlights solemnity and formality. This is obviously a set that is extremely suitable for Men's dresses for major international occasions. .The most attractive part of it is that a delicate red rose is inserted obliquely at the left placket of the suit. In the black and white color, it adds a touch of iron-blooded tenderness.

    Its name is also very apt - "Rose of Thorns", which completely depicts the bloody cruelty of fighting a bloody road and finally ascending to the position of godfather under the confrontation of forces under the surging tide.

    It has indeed been recognized by netizens at a very fast speed, and the number of votes has been rising. It quickly opened a distance of 3,000 votes from the second place.

    However, the "show fans" looked away, and kept mumbling.

    There are light years in the eyes: I have to say, this "Rose of Thorns" is very good. But I don't know why, after reading more of our Xiuer's drafts, I always feel that it is still a bit off.

    When the flowers bloom: I think so too. .Am I already being raised? Everything is out of my sight.

    Sweetheart Macaron 233: As a true fan, my sixth sense tells me that this is not the level of our show! At least I don't think Xiu Er will use a conservative scalloped style on the collar of the suit. Our best actor is only 35, not 55. Even if the godfather he plays is getting old in the end, he is going to receive an award, not a funeral!

    Venus' Silver Chain: The one upstairs speaks my mind. I just looked through the latter ones, and to be honest, it's better than the latter ones. But too mediocre. If I hadn't seen my show, I would have been fascinated by its contrasting roses.

    Flower Snake and Lotus: Don't murmur, let's go back and look carefully. There are more than 20 in the back! Jimei people, keep your eyes open.

    ...