13.11

Messier wants to steal something, but Su Wei doesn't care. He had already reminded that Messier was going to kill himself, and that was his own business.

    But for the Orcs, it is a disaster.

    Lucy didn't care at all. If it wasn't for his baby hugging his neck, he would hum with him in a soft tone.

    The dark priest guarding outside the car secretly supported his forehead, and only Wang would feel that this human race god attendant was acting like a spoiled child with him. Although he is not right with the elf mother tree, the brain circuit at this moment has reached an agreement, this Miya is calling the Dark God King to do things for him.

    He is very loyal, since this Miya asked for it, why didn't the king take the opportunity to ask for the other party. He respectfully said, "Since the king likes this human race god attendant, why doesn't the king enjoy him? The subordinates believe that this is also the honor that the Otis Kingdom hopes for."

.Every time their king held back, he would really worry about the king's health problems after a long time.

    He spoke with dark powers that no one else could hear.

    Lu Xi said lightly, "He has the pure power of light in his body. If I want him, it will make him a waste." Thinking of the God of Light lying in the coffin, Lu Xi was very upset. Calingle really likes his boy, and the light divine power is given to his boy as if he doesn't want money. If you read it right, the youth's physique has been tempered into a pure body, free of any impurities.

    The Dark Priest really shook his head this time. The Dark God King is still afraid of a human race being maimed? Talking about a waste person, he will just become an ordinary person. Can the huge demon world not be able to support an ordinary human being?

    Both he and the elf mother tree thought that their "king" would at least show a little bit of unhappiness in this matter. .However, what surprised them both was that not only was Lu Xi not unhappy, but he even took each other to Orc Mountain.

    When they arrived, the whole Orc Mountain wailed. The royal family and the high priest of the orc race hurried over, seeing the white spar, the sacred relic of the orc race, and their eyes darkened with anger. However, what made them panic even more was that the entire Orc Mountain was shaking and the fire was soaring into the sky, which was obviously a sign that the hell monsters suppressed by the God of Light were about to break out of the prison.

    The tribal leader Lu Qi, who was guarding the Orc Mountain, rushed over, gritted his teeth and said, "It's the human race god servant! It's the one named Messier!"

    A group of scarred orc soldiers behind him also shouted, "A thief! That Messier is a thief!"

.However, the shameful thief had already run away, and all the orcs hurriedly used their power of light, and all kinds of magic weapons were thrown on the seal desperately, but the opening of the seal was cracked and bigger, and the dark demons spewed out. The air quickly withered the trees halfway up the mountain.

    Some orcs accidentally got on it and rolled on the ground in pain. More orcs knelt down and begged the God of Light to give them a little care.

    The orc royal family kept kowtowing and praying, their eyes full of panic. If the hell monsters are released, the orcs will face the difficulty of extinction! Even if they managed to escape a small part, I feared that their homeland would cease to exist.

    Lu Xi stroked Su Wei's hair and pointed to the sealed cave. Su Wei raised her eyebrows, "Do you want me to help the orcs?" .He played with the white spar. In fact, with the passage of time, there is not much light in the white spar, and it only has the function of a container and a microphone. .