14.1 Real World: The President Returns

The system's cheerful voice sounded in the space, [Ding, welcome back the host! The host actually killed the world consciousness. 】

    This is something that has never happened in their main god dimension!

    Su Wei said, "This thing has been with us for so long, I'm afraid it will follow Helianyi." If it really breaks through the dimensional wall, when he returns to the real world, I'm afraid he has no choice.

    The system nodded, [The host is right. 】This is not even thought of it. After all, the energy of this world consciousness is also growing.

    It clicked on the control panel and said, [Host, because you eliminated it, the main god space deliberately re-liquidated the reward. Calculating... Ding, complete the calculation. You have earned a total of 30 billion 8 million points. You have to spend 30 billion to deduct the high-level energy body, leaving 8 million points. Converted into real-world currency, that is, 800 million. 】

.The system is a bit regretful, [15 billion becomes 800 million. 】This asset has not shrunk a little bit. As a system, it feels distressed for the host.

    Su Wei touched its bare body, "There will always be more money. But he only has one." Besides, in his heart, no amount of money can buy Helian Yi.

    The system was shown a face by Su Wei, and hurriedly rolled away. It doesn't want to go down, it has to send the host back to the real world, so that it can get its own upgrade rewards.

    It said to Su Wei, [Please be prepared to return to your original world. After this, the host will no longer enter the reincarnation interface. You will live a very happy life. 】It is a little sad, but more happy.

    Su Wei smiled, "Goodbye. I wish you a happy upgrade too."

    ------

    "President, president! Wake up!"

.Su Wei opened her eyes, not knowing where she was for a while. There were a group of people around him, everyone's face was full of anxiety, and a young man was still pinching others hard.

    Su Wei blinked and sat up straight. He looked around and saw the space decorated with black, white and gray, and gradually regained his memory.

    Here is his company, and he's sitting in his chair. After ten consecutive days of working overtime without sleep, Su Wei, the president of Xingyao Group—that is, himself—suddenly died.

    This is why he bundles the system and travels through various worlds to make points.

    Seeing Su Wei wake up, everyone breathed a sigh of relief. However, they did not look better because the company was facing a huge crisis.

    Xingyao is a real estate company. Recently, it is bidding for a land in the core business district. .In the early stage, a lot of money was poured into it. Seeing that all links were opened, it was suddenly stopped by the city government. The other party kept it a secret, and Su Wei lost several drinks. Finally, an internal official who had a very close relationship with him was very cautious to reveal a little gossip.

    The reason is very simple, the second prince also fell in love there. Xingyao, who was not a relative of the royal family, naturally became cannon fodder, and died so much that there was no slag left.

    The chief financial officer clutched his chest, "President, we have used all the company's cash flow. 12 billion is not a small amount."

    Su Wei pressed his head. Thinking of the news that came back from inquiries, I couldn't help but smile.