13.4

The nurse took Su Wei's blood and left with satisfaction. Although this evil seed became more nourished and nourished, the divine power in the blood began to regain its original effect.

    She gave the death order to the people around her, "You are not allowed to mention a word of the current situation of that evil seed."

    The nurse looked at Su Wei who was sitting on the bed, and there was a gloomy look in her eyes. She has taken care of Messier since she was a child, and she is very aware of the other person's temperament. Originally, His Highness was dissatisfied with this evil creature enjoying good things. If he knew that this evil species was getting more beautiful day by day, I am afraid it would affect His Highness's state of mind.

    Of course she didn't want to see this scene, but the overall situation was the most important thing. No matter how unwilling she was, she could only stare at the unreliable person who was slowly nibbling on the holy fruit.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, facing the vicious gazes of all the people, eating even more.

.When he saw Messier's confidant leaving in a sullen manner, an indifferent smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He played with the maid next to him, "I heard that in three days, your Highness will set off. Believe it or not, I can go with you at that time."

    The maid serving him did not dare to gnaw at all. You must know that the two soldiers didn't believe in evil before, so they neglected the young man in front of them, and now they have been kicked out of the palace. There are still several mouths waiting to eat in her own home, so she dare not talk nonsense.

    It's just that the Temple of Light is the most desirable place. She didn't say it, but she felt that this time, Mia was too confident.

    Su Wei snorted and moved her slender fingers. There is no problem with the divine power of light in Miya's blood at all, but no one knows that Su Wei has a way to seal the power in his body. .That is to say, he can give Messier power, and he can also let him inject almost ordinary useless blood into his body.

    Speaking of which, this is still the inner core method left by the cultivation world. In fact, even if not, according to Su Wei's ability to explore day and night, sooner or later, he will be able to use the divine power of light in Mia's body freely.

    Messier has been in a really bad mood lately. No, it should be said that his mood is up and down, like the most majestic mountain in Dias. He finally succeeded in lighting up ten stars, but at the next moment, none of the stars were lit.

    The king and queen were also caused by him to not sleep well for more than half a month. The queen even lost a lot of hair because of this, and the king was more serious than her, walking around anxiously with two dark circles under his eyes, "What the hell happened to Miss? Have you asked the situation clearly?! "

    You know, there is no harmony within the human race. .He is so unstable, and he only deserves five stars in the blessing ceremony. He has long been held by the other kings, and he just plugged several god attendants to go to the Temple of Light together.

    It was agreed that only one would be chosen, and now there are several more followers. Who knows what will happen to the Temple of Light? Opportunities are fleeting, what if they are picked up by people from other countries?

    The Otis Empire has been suppressed by several neighboring countries for hundreds of years, and it is finally this time that it straightens its back. Even if the God of Light cannot be awakened and the token that can be brought back to the Temple of Light, it is still an unshakable position.