13.8

With a flick of his hand, he disappeared from the throne the next moment.

    Su Wei finally woke up under the strong shaking. When he opened his eyes, he felt something was wrong. Twigs and vines were wrapping him so tightly that they were leading him to unknown places. .he took a deep breath and asked coldly, "Where are you taking me?"

    The elf mother tree ignored him. Su Wei sneered, "What? Is the purest holy tree of the elves a robber who took advantage of the fire?" .he observed carefully, it seemed to be an extremely mysterious passage. , The elves have always possessed secret methods, maybe they have left the forest far away.

.Only then did the mother tree shake the branches, and gently stroked Su Wei's face with a green branch, and then fed him a red and bright holy fruit.

    Su Wei almost laughed angrily, this is coaxing a fool. .However, he was really hungry, so he could only chew and swallow.

.They moved very fast, and after a while, a bright light finally appeared at the end of the front.

    Su Wei looked up and was extremely shocked. .what appeared in front of him was a majestic and huge temple with eighteen columns towering into the sky, carved with lifelike and exquisite roses and thorn leaves. However, Su Wei's eyes were taken away by the inscription in the center, where a handsome statue was depicted.

.Because the age is too old, the face of the statue has been a little blurred. But the man's body is thick, his chest and limbs are very powerful, even if he can't see his face, he can feel the powerful and bright light that his peaceful face and gentle eyes condescend.

.Su Wei was slightly surprised, the totem of the sun, this place turned out to be the Temple of Light! The elf mother tree can actually find the Temple of Light?

.Before he could think deeply, the mother tree dragged him into the hall. .passing through the corridors, he stopped in front of the most exquisite bedroom door. Then the elf mother tree seemed to bow its head, showing a respectful look, and then carefully pushed open the temple door with its branches.

    There was a pair of crystal coffins in the hall. .as the branches got closer and closer, Su Wei quickly saw the appearance of the person lying inside.

    The one lying there was indeed the God of Light. .a layer of slight golden light covered his face, which still made it difficult to see his true face, but he could still feel that his facial features were extremely beautiful. His stature is extremely high, at least over 190cm. .even if he has been sleeping for thousands of years, his vigorous muscles and thick chest are still incomparably handsome and full of male strength.

    Thinking about it, this is also what it should be. The God of Light is the God of War of Xihuan. .Although he is kind, he is decisive in his attack. Otherwise, how to guard the Continent of Souls.

.Su Wei was thinking, but the branch that tied him was agitated. He glanced at the elf mother tree, and said in a bad tone, "What else do you want to do?" .he has the power of light on him, this tree spirit should not kill him and use it as a sacrifice.

    The branches rusled a few times, and even nod in response to his thoughts. .before Su Wei could react, four vines wrapped around his hands and feet, spreading him in large letters in the air, and the other thickest vine ripped open his clothes.

    Su Wei was shocked, does it also cut his flesh and feed blood just like Messier? .he sneered, "I didn't expect your great God of Light to be a monster that sucks the flesh and blood of others."

    However, the elf mother tree ignored him at all. .after the thickest vine took off his clothes, it slowly swam around his body, twisted several times, and did not pierce into his veins. .The other branch of the vines climbed respectfully to the edge of the crystal coffin, and seemed to pray for a while before diving in.