14.4

He looked up and slowly raised the corners of his mouth.

    The man in front of him was wearing a black trench coat. Gibbon bee waist, slender thighs, and thick chest, you can see that the clothes are strong and material. His facial features are handsome, with Su Wei's familiar cold face, and the cannibalistic expression on his face can really be seen in every life.

    He was striding towards him, his eyes sharp and dark. The blade generally turned around on his body, and stared at his waist openly.

    The men surrounding Su Wei swallowed and retreated unconsciously. There were also a few who directly retreated. But looking at the stunning stunner in front of them, they were very unwilling, so they could only watch from nearby.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, he guessed right, it was his man who was stalking him. It seemed that Helian Yi had come to find him. According to the system, after this guy comes back with him, he should remember everything.

.Speaking of which, he still didn't know which hapless Helian Yi had run into in the real world.

    Su Wei's smile deepened as she watched Helian Yi get closer. Thinking of the reunion between the two, a touch of nostalgia and warmth flashed in his eyes.

    Xuan Ming walked to Su Wei's side and couldn't help but take a breath. He was a few steps behind, the young man had already drank a lot, and these bars had a lot of stamina. The person in front of him now has an affectionate brow, his eyes are slightly drunk, and his delicate white jade-like face is also dyed with a touch of red. The buttons of the shirt were loosened, and in the dim light, the delicate collarbone was looming.

    When the young man looked back at him, he even winked at him teasingly.

    Xuan Ming's face was even more ugly. He stared sharply around, took off his jacket and put it on the young man, lowered his head and asked coldly, "Is it Mr. Su from Xingyao Group? You are suspected of invading-guo-home-safety-..You were - arrested. "

    After finishing speaking, a pair of silver and cold handcuffs fell on the slender and beautiful wrist of the young man.

    Su Wei's smile froze on his face, and the whole person was stunned. He widened his eyes in disbelief, stared at his man for a long time, and asked, "What did you say?"

    Xuan Ming repeated, "You have to come with me. Can you hear me clearly?" He bent down, gestured to the Ministry of National Security's certificate, trapped the young man between himself and the bar with both hands, rubbing the other's The tip of the ear was hoarse and said, "Or, Mr. Su doesn't want to cooperate?"

    His scorching eyes fell on the young man's face, his body lowered, "It doesn't matter if you don't cooperate, I have thousands of ways to make you follow me obediently. But I don't think Mr. Su hopes that tomorrow the whole world will You know, the president of Xingyao is going to jail."

    The two of them were very close, entangled in ambiguous breaths. .The men and women wandering in the distance were not consciously excited. They couldn't hear what the two of them were talking about, and could only see the tall Meng 1, controlling the seductive and glamorous prey, and playing the prop-tool PLAY. Thinking that they might even be handcuffed to the bed this night. This group of night play cafes even whistled!

    Su Wei almost died of anger. He cooperates with your ghost uncle.

    However, Su Wei calmed down and could only leave with Xuan Ming.

    Back at the villa, there were already quite a few bodyguards standing in the corridor.

    Xuan Ming pinched Su Wei's waist and brought him into the room. There are four or five staff members in the study, looking through his various materials. Another staff member came over with a notebook, and Xuan Ming ordered, "Enter your password."