11.10

Zhuang Nian was stunned. He dragged Zhao Ke to an unoccupied corner, and said in a panic, "Show me the official website!"

    Zhao Ke was very embarrassed. The competition clearly stipulates that the use of external networks is not allowed during the voting period. What they just watched was also the selection process of the same W.S.S. But looking at the helpless and pitiful appearance of the person in front of him, he swung his chest and unbuttoned the other person's clothes.

    Zhuang Nian finds it difficult to accept Zhao Ke's love-stroking. In fact, he wasn't interested in Zhao Ke at all, but now that he wanted something from the other party, it was still tolerable.

    Zhao Ke finally stopped, and after being satisfied, he used his private power to open the Internet for Zhuang Nian without saying a word.

    Zhuang Nian's head exploded when he saw it.

    Why did his fans go to vote for Zhuang Qi? ! ! ! .There is also his "guardian", instead of going under Zhuang Qi, they jumped under their own manuscripts, and spit a piece of garbage!

    What makes him even more frightened and shocked is that # W.S.S32's counterattack# has been liked by several big players in the circle, and analyzed and commented by senior professionals.

    This work by Zhuang Qi is called "Dark Night Stars". The domineering black suit has a flamboyant inverted V-shaped lapel collar and a double-breasted fritillary with heavy gold trim, implying a high status and luxury. In the fabric of Shuanggongsi, there are very thin silver threads hidden, which are both flamboyant, domineering and mature in the changes of light and shadow, yet they do not lose the restrained demeanor of an actor.

    It is the most important, also at the placket, designed a corsage. .However, unlike Zhuang Nian's simple and crude rose, it is a leopard-shaped diamond designed as a stamen, which is embedded in the Damascus flower. Blood red and thick ink echo

    The senior V also wrote passionately, "This designer is rare to see in a hundred years! No one knows why he chose the theme of "Dark Night Stars". In fact, the deep meaning contained in this is beyond your imagination! First of all, you guys If you look closely at "The Name of the Godfather", the godfather played by Burren had a flash in his youth when he ran to his father's study and fiddled with a badge. In fact, the badge was engraved with the entire The family emblem of the Audit family is the cheetah. At the end of the film, the actor who replaced his uncle as the godfather also stroked his tail ring at the end. It was he who killed the rest of the family and became a symbol of power and status The family heirloom emblem is set on his own hands. . And the name of this ring is not reflected in the movie, but in real history, it is called 'Dark Night Star'. Therefore, it is not the rose in his chest that best reflects the role of the 'Godfather', but the 'Dark Night Star' in his hand! "

    There are other big Vs who followed the message below, "Damascus is also very colorful! There are many roses, but only Damascus can best reflect the growth path of the 'Godfather', because it was brought back to the West by the Crusaders from the Far East, implying the 'Godfather' ' The bloody expansion of this character's massive ambition and influence succeeded."

    "I think the 'Dark Night Star' also shows that after a long period of exploration, China has regained the 'Little Golden Crown' for the first time, just like a bright and eye-catching oriental star has risen in the dark night."

    Zhuang Nian just glanced at it and threw it away. He didn't even bother to pay attention to any leopard, star, western, or eastern. .In his eyes, only the votes are the most important. As long as you have a high number of votes, won't there be a large number of commentators who will come to give you "breeze"?