11.6

Su Wei's remarks caused Zhuang Nian and Zhao Ke to be embarrassed on the spot.

    Zhao Ke has been the chief disciple for many years. No one dared to talk to him like this in W.S.S. His face turned black with anger. He stared at Su Wei's demagogic face, and swore secretly that he must let this backdoor show its true form, and he couldn't let this evil spirit destroy W.S.S.

    Although Zhuang Nian's face was not good-looking, but Zhuang Qi offended Zhao Ke as soon as he came, and he was very satisfied.

    Who asked Zhuang Mo to let Zhao Ke take care of Zhuang Qi?

    A person in charge came out and clapped his hands, and everyone quickly quieted down in their seats. As said on the Internet, W.S.S's next business cooperation is the actor Bo Lun. The best actor only took home the little gold crown of the top international award this year, and is about to attend the Cannes Film Festival next month. .The order that w.S.S received was to design a suit of identity for him.

    The person in charge said, "The award-winning film of the actor Bolun is "The Name of the Godfather". One of the directions is to consider incorporating elements of the film into the award-winning costumes, such as roses, black rings, romantic retro, etc. This time we do not have a limited theme, each independent The team can come up with a set of design drafts. In the end, W.S.S will choose three sets for the actor to personally select and designate. You only have ten days, and the 20th is the final date for your submission.”

    Su Wei listened and looked at the information in her hand. The information is very detailed, including film festivals, award-winning films, and the introduction of the actor himself, including height, measurements, and weight. There is even a photo of him attached.

    The strange man in the photo is very handsome and tall and straight. To be an actor, the hardware conditions are naturally passable. .However, Su Wei always felt that this actor gave him a sense of familiarity, but he had obviously never seen this man.

    When Su Wei came in, W.S.S formed a group of its own. This was the condition that W.S.S invited him in the first place. The person in charge didn't say anything, he just assigned an intern to him and left.

    Said to be a younger brother, he is older than Su Wei, but fortunately he is very honest and diligent.

    Zhuang Nian saw that Su Wei and his younger brother were busy moving easels and manuscripts, and no one around helped him, so he couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. At this time, Zhao Ke came over and pulled Zhuang Nian aside.

    Su Wei was putting down the paint and straightening up, and inadvertently caught a glimpse of Zhao Ke with his hands on both sides of Zhuang Nian, and gave the person a "wall dong" in the corner of the wall, and the corner of his mouth suddenly twitched. No matter what the occasion, I still play this set. Do you think it's playing Domineering Senior Brother VS Junior Junior Brother?

    Here, Zhuang Nian blushed. .Zhao Ke whispered in his ear, "My teacher has a very good relationship with the movie emperor Bo. I have already asked him to go to the studio of the actor the day after tomorrow to meet him in person. It has already been agreed. When the time comes, you will Come with me."

    Zhuang Nian's eyes widened, "Really, can I go too?" The photos are completely incomparable with real people. If you can see a real person, you will have a direct feeling in terms of charm, temperament and aura. They can even figure out his preferences and tendencies in the conversation with the actor himself.

    Zhuang Nian ignited a great desire to win. Moreover, that is Bo Lun, the emperor who is sought after in the fashion circle, if he gets his favor...