10.13

God's point of view? Then let them know that even God can't "see" something.

    Su Wei summoned "Tales". He never forgets it, he has seen the school related materials before. Now the 3D modeling map of the entire MGG can be perfectly outlined in his mind 1:1.

    "Tear off the famous brand" Only after the person who lost the famous brand in the previous round entered the evil spirit game, the remaining people began to attack each other in a new round.

    Su Wei took a pen and quickly wrote and drew on the paper.

    Seeing him like this, the others stopped talking and gathered. But they couldn't understand what their captain was doing. The symbols on it are too complicated, beyond their comprehension.

    Some people barely recognized a few formulas and some functions, looked up at each other, and saw the blankness in each other's eyes.
.Isn't the first level already over? Why is Shui Wuyan still doing math problems?

    Su Wei finally stopped and explained the rules of the game and the opponent's perspective of God. Then he clicked on the manuscript and said: "Although Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan entered the game, they will definitely leave behind a 'bit map'. They know exactly where each of us is. Moreover, I reasonably guess. , In their team, there should be abilities like 'take through the wall' or 'invisibility'. I remember that Ai Chu was leaning against the wall at the time, but his name was also torn out."

    Ai Chu nodded. He was terrified before, how could he still remember this. Now calm down and say with certainty, "There's really no one behind me."

    Everyone's heart sank. .When they heard the "point map", their faces were not very good. Now they even leaned against the wall to protect their backs. Even if they were found, they had no chance of fighting head-on, and even worse than this "stealth technique" "It's possible, and everyone feels it's unfair. Yu Yuxi Xi.

    Doesn't this mean that they are a bunch of blind men, still shining in the dark, waiting to be sniped by others.

    Su Wei raised her hand and asked everyone to listen to him carefully.

    "But the so-called 'God's point of view' is not unbreakable. Both Shui Yizhuo and Chengyan's recruits have outstanding abilities. These people call themselves 'experts', and no one looks down on others, so naturally no one will listen to others. Talk. And there is no 'military division' in their team. This determines that their minds are developed and their limbs are simple. These characteristics, in turn, determine that their attack method will be very 'simple and rough'."

.Su Wei took a pen and continued to draw, "They are now at point A on the map, and we are at point B. AB is directly 1.64 kilometers away. Calculated at 10 kilometers per hour and a speed of plus or minus 5-10%, they are close to what we need. 9-12 minutes. Our team has the 'teleportation' skill. When the opponent is infinitely close, we will move to point C according to the maximum value of 'teleportation', wait for the opponent to catch up, and then move to points D, E, F... BA Between AC, they will choose a straight path; between AC, they will choose a semi-arc path; between CD, they will choose a zigzag path... The straight path is because they are lazy and arrogant, and the semi-arc is because they have doubts, When it comes to the Z path, they are only frightened, afraid, and hesitant. Taking into account these emotional factors, they spend 11, 15, and 22 minutes at each point..."

.Every time Su Wei took a step, everyone's eyes brightened and their mouths opened wider. They don't even know that the game can still be played like this! ?

    Not only that, but their captain also chose "refracting objects" at each point, such as newly filled concrete roads, manhole covers that make noise, flowers blocking the way, etc. According to him, it is "convenient to measure the distance between the two sides. and fix 'teleport' time".