12.14

This tactile gesture made the other party almost go crazy. It also made Su Wei feel the unprecedented threat, and completely recognized the physical gap between him and this man.

    The other party has already stretched his limit. At this moment, he is breathing heavily like a beast, and the traces left on his body are getting heavier and heavier. Su Wei feels that the other party is afraid that the other party will explode completely at any time.

    This is really not afraid of death. He took a deep breath and bent his knees to give him a fatal blow while he was pulling his pants.

    Just at this moment, the hoarse voice of the person pressing on him sounded, "Didn't you say that you are my person? Why, do you want to throw me away after using me?"

    In the darkness, Gong Boxuan showed a cold face. His eyes were red, and he turned Su Wei over mercilessly, suppressing his hands. .Then he lowered his head and said hoarsely and dangerously, "I can hear you clearly. You long for me so much, how can I not satisfy you?"

    He repeatedly sniffed, kissed, and gnawed at Su Wei's nape. It's really beautiful there, delicate and fragile, and even more charming. I can't really describe what it tastes like.

    Gong Boxuan's eyes were deep and he undid his belt.

    Su Wei's eyes widened immediately, this voice is not Gong Boxuan, who is it!

    Just as he was about to speak, the man behind him grabbed his waist. Su Wei groaned, unable to speak at all. He hugged Gong Boxuan's neck, and soon, a moan sounded in the secret passage of Yongchang.

    Fork's physical strength was so strong that Su Wei felt that she almost fainted. He couldn't take it anymore and bit the man's shoulder.

.Gong Boxuan paused for a moment, then picked up the person under him. The scarlet in his eyes grew stronger.

    ...

    When Su Wei saw his expression, he knew what this stubborn guy was thinking. He only had time to say "no" before whimpering.

    Gong Boxuan even laughed in a low voice. He stared at the red eyes and tears of the person in his arms, "I like the way you cry."

    ...

    It was not until the end that Gong Boxuan gradually calmed down.

    After everything was quiet, Gong Boxuan stood up. He looked at the person who had passed out in his arms and rearranged his clothes for him.

    He hugged Su Wei and walked to the secret room. There are still people running around outside the secret passage who don't know whether he is alive or dead. He doesn't mind that these people come to court death one by one, but he doesn't want to let his treasures be coveted by these guys.

    Not even the slightest taste. .From head to toe in his family, even a strand of hair can only belong to him Gong Boxuan.

    No one can hurt him, including himself.

    The captain of the left guard also hurriedly returned to the mothership with the rest.

    He ran to the broken L-3 and took a look, his face a little pale. A shattered glass reagent was lying on the floor, with black blood on the ground. Obviously, when their adults were driving his car through the meteorite, the test tube containing the blood caused by Wu Jia was smashed.

    Wu Jiazhi, who was tied by Wu Hua Da, also saw this scene from behind.

    He just wanted to laugh at the sky, what is this called, it is really not as good as the sky! Even God is helping him.