10.15

Su Wei could see what Shui Yizhuo was thinking at a glance.

    He hugged his arms and looked at the watery eyes with his leisurely eyes.

    Shui Yizhuo came out and said, "Although everyone is together, in the end, it's only limited cooperation. You are you, I am me, and there are always two teams. There are 4 of us, and only 2 of you. Open the box according to the head. , It's a bit unreasonable."

    He thought about it carefully, the rules of the "treasure box" sounded tempting, but who would dare to touch it with a 9.9% chance of being the best? ! Fewer than 10 out of 100 are rewarded, in other words, less than 10 are completely safe, and the rest are not good. And they have to open 50 to get out.

    Hehe, isn't he Shui Wuyan very good at calculating probability? Let him calculate it well enough.

    He believed in his idea, and Cong Chengyan would not object.

.Sure enough, no one on his side said a word. If you can push the chance to "die" to others, why should they object. What Shui Yizhuo said was quite right, it was originally a matter of two teams, taking turns according to the head, Shui Wuyan took a huge advantage!

    They don't want to.

    Su Wei sneered, "Then what do you want?" Shui Yizhuo said, but he fell in love with him. Well, since he jumped out first, don't cry and feel wronged again.

    Shui Yizhuo raised his chin and said viciously, "Since you also admit that there are two teams, of course it is 1:1. No one should interfere in the internal affairs of the other party. This is the same rule in everyone's previous games, I didn't say it. Wrong?!"

    He stared at Su Wei defiantly. It is best for Shui Wuyan to jump on his feet immediately, yell at him, and then grit his teeth and do nothing.

    Unfortunately, what he thought was doomed to fail. .Because Shui Wuyan only raised his eyebrows and said casually, "You are right, then everyone will follow this rule."

    Of course, Su Wei also heard Xiao Jiujiu, who was swayed in water, why don't you interfere in the other party's interior, the implication of this, I'm afraid he wants to use people as a gun again. But that was also from Chengyan's team, and had nothing to do with him.

    Ai Chu was shocked by Shui Yizhuo's shamelessness. He listened to Xue Yi and Zhu Yuwei's unceremonious complaints, but this was the first time he felt it intuitively, and he still felt that the whole person's three views were split.

    He couldn't figure out why the captain agreed to that guy, but he remembered that before the game, the captain knew the content of the game. He chose to keep his mouth shut.

    That's how things settled.

    The library of MGG College is located in the northeast corner. It is a six-story building with wooden bookshelves filled with thick books of various disciplines.

.A group of people walked in, and in the huge library, only the sound of their own footsteps was heard. As long as the game is at night, there is always a power outage in the school. Fortunately, they quickly found candles and lighters.

    Only after the fire was lit did they see clearly that there was a piece of white paper on the table with writing on it.

    Shui Yizhuo asked people to pick it up and take a look, and the whole person's face turned bad.

    I saw that it said, "Good friends, back to back".

    No one does not know this supernatural story. It is about a pair of little girls who are good friends, and one day one of them disappears. Another night had a dream that her friend kept saying "good friend, back to back" to her. Later, she finally felt that something was wrong. She looked under her bed and saw that her good friend was being nailed to the bottom of the bed.