10.18

Shui Yizhuo was in shock until Su Wei took everyone to complete fifty unpacking tasks, and he did not come back to his senses.

    Of course, even if he recovered, no one would want to pay attention to him again.

    As soon as Qin Xiaoli came out, she announced that she had left the team of Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan. Even if she is still trapped in the game of "tear brand name", she doesn't care, because she really can't stay for a moment.

    The one who left with her was the boy with the healing power. This person is obviously more damaged, and he hates all kinds of dissatisfaction in the game. Before he ran away, he unceremoniously "exposed" Shui Yizhuo's proud deeds of taking people as victims.

    The rest will be skeptical. But the fact was in front of them. Every time the person who followed Shui Yizhuo into the game either died or left, and even some people who followed Cong Chengyan were shaken by seven or eight points.
."Tear the famous brand" only has three rounds. No matter how many nameplates the teams on both sides have left unscathed, they can all leave unscathed. In the end, a total of eight people survived from Chengyan's team, none of Su Wei's team was missing.

    In any case, everyone is happy to be able to leave "Spiritual Night".

    Su Wei couldn't help sneering as she looked at the team that was already caught in a scolding battle in the distance. This game does test human nature, but it is precisely because human nature cannot stand the test that its most precious side can be discovered at critical moments.

    If Shui Yizhuo knew that he had all kinds of calculations, would he still end up where he is now, would he regret it?

    Shui Yizhuo really never thought that such a day would come to him. After their team left two people, there are now only six people left. Except for Shui Guoqing, everyone else united and demanded that he be driven out.

.Shui Guoqing didn't understand what was going on at all, and pointed at the person's nose and cursed, "Okay, why didn't you say this when you begged my son? Now Yimao is not feeling well and his supernatural powers have been affected, you immediately Just turn your face! The white-eyed wolf has a conscience better than you! It's not because you spent too much of your own abilities!"

    He scolded vigorously, but unfortunately Bao Jingshifu and others didn't bother to pay attention to him at all.

    After all, such a joke that too much power consumption leads to problems can only be told shamelessly by a father like Shui Guoqing.

    They also think they are reasonable.

    "Who dares to be with such a person now, it's not because he thinks he has a long life. When the time comes, he will be sold and he will not know what will happen. You don't want to leave, right, oh, then we'll go! But the water will wash you. But think about it, if we go out, not many people will know about you!"
.They felt that they didn't talk much about letting Shui Yizhuo get out of the way. Anyway, he could find a pick-up man, which was already very kind.

    Su Wei had no expression on her face when she heard their quarrel. After all, self-inflicted sins cannot survive, all of which are caused by Shui Yizhuo himself.

    He is actually very strange, Shui Yizhuo can really be selfish to such a degree. It is also rare to see in a hundred years.

    The team is resting. Su Wei heard Xia Yuanzhou's voice, "That Shui Yizhuo is really speechless. You know what I saw just now. He and that Cong Chengyan were sticking together on the podium in the classroom, and the Shui Yizhuo pants were lost. on the ground on one side."