11.4

The post will post the manuscript before and after the revision. Attracted numerous onlookers. There are also fashion circles, design upstarts, commentators, stars, etc. reprinted, this post quickly went out of the circle.

    Top-notch fans and melon eaters from all walks of life came, and the number of hits immediately dropped to the top of the hot search.

    Fairy Benxian: Passing by eating melon, although I can't understand it, I just want to say that the revised version is obviously much more beautiful. I really want to be able to wear it, I don't know if I have such an opportunity in this life.

    Immortal Emperor's Miaojun: I've turned into one, ahhh, weird! W.S.S lifetime push. Originally, I had seen other models in the "Seruo Chunxiao" series, but as soon as this finale came out, I had already forgotten all of them. I have it all in my head now!

    Princess Givenchy: Wait for me upstairs. .So the finale is the finale. No matter how beautiful anything else is, it is not as beautiful as the real queen. 555, today is also a day of drooling beauty.

    ALOGE: Am I just curious as to how this magic brush was made? Are there any professionals out there to help out?

    Starry sky: I also want to know, wait for the master! By the way, the front row sells Coke and melon seed cookies.

    ...

    Yaojinger V: It is not impossible to analyze it rationally. I'm just trying to say a few words, sorry if I'm wrong. There are two main changes in this manuscript. The first is the V-line part of the upper body, which stretches the lowest point of the "V" neck directly from the chest to the waist, making the skirt more sexy. .Because the bottom of the "V" is lowered, the triangle area of ​​the body establishes a stop point in the middle of the line of sight. The revised draft cleverly adds a rose cluster shape to this sensitive position, and the petals extend upwards in the opposite direction, forming an overall echo.

    The second is more obscure. Although the original design of the 5-layer gauze skirt is as thin and light as possible, it is still not friendly enough for the display of the human body. The revised draft uses a bias cut method on the left and right sides of the skirt. As long as you walk, the beautiful carcass under the skirt can be seen - the experience is looming, like the mist entangled in the morning.

    Pink Bow: No wonder! I thought the first one was good-looking, it was pretty dignified, but there was always something missing. Now I know, it's lacking a bit of a captivating flavor!

    Masked Fingers: T Big Design Dog's real name adore it! 555, this must be a hand kissed by God to draw such a manuscript! Why is there such a big gap between people? .You don't know, W.S.S has only three internship qualifications every year, and it has to be repeatedly selected from hundreds of thousands of people. Because of this manuscript, W.S.S not only offered an official invitation, but also promised that he could participate in all the brand design cooperation of W.S.S as one of the main creators. This is not qualified for more than 5 years in W.S.S, don't even think about it! This is equivalent to stepping into the door of the high-luxury design circle!

    Angel's Tears: Their next show is to cooperate with actor Burren! Omg! I feel like I'm going to faint! The top resources have already blinded my eyes!

    The following bunch of netizens who are screaming are waiting for the genius to show up. Many people even unilaterally declared their entry into the pit as diehard fans before "he" appeared.

    Soon, someone in the know broke the news. According to reliable sources, this genius boy who was caught in one fell swoop by W.S.S came from a design family.