11.20

Zhuang Nian covered his face with his hands, but no one knew that he was not shedding tears of remorse, but was thinking of revenge with a twisted face.

    Unfortunately, he has no strength at all, and he can't even touch a corner of Zhuang Qi's clothes. He started cursing the banker and his wife, why did they drive the hillbilly away, or he could exchange his manuscripts in the villa. It's all of them who caused me to be caught by W.S.S people!

    Zhuang Guocen and Zuo Nian really thought that the adopted son they raised was only a temporary failure. Although they were not very good, their eyes were still very vicious. roll over. Who knows, even this painting is his impostor.

    They were suddenly dumbfounded, and they sat in the hall for a long time and lost their voices. .So, why did they drive away their own son who was full of talent and leave this "white-eyed wolf" behind?

    Because they have spoken more or less for Zhuang Nian on different occasions before, these remarks have now become a weapon for a strong enemy to attack Zhuang Nian, and the No. 1 design family in China is in jeopardy.

    They finally panicked and could only turn their eyes to the silent eldest son.

    "Didn't you always love Zhuang Qi? Go and beg him to revoke the statement."

    "Yes, yes, yes. That's right, we promise whatever your brother wants. Even if he wants to inherit the family's property, he can also share half of it."

    They shook Zhuang Mo anxiously, but he just sat sullenly and motionless. Because he knew that no matter what he said, Zhuang Qi would never come back. He has nothing to do with them.

.His eyes were red. Thinking that all this was caused by Zhuang Nian, he said coldly, "Zhuang Nian can no longer stay in the Zhuang family, you can find a way to send him away. As a son, I must remind you that Zhuang Nian has no chance of turning over again. , he will only drag the banker to death."

    Zhuang Guocen and Zuo Nianzhen were both shocked. It was only at this time that they hurriedly opened the Internet, and only then did they realize that the whole circle from top to bottom was picking up the "good deeds" of Zhuang Niangan. Everyone still put together the "remarks" of the dealer and his wife and the statement of Zhuang Qi's departure from the dealer, and felt that the dealer was also a funny and strange wealthy family.

    Zhuang Nian's name stinks long ago, and the dealers and their brands are also in jeopardy.

    Su Wei only raised her eyebrows when she learned that the banker had driven Zhuang Nian out of the house. Li Bolun hugged him, very dissatisfied with these people who took away the attention of his baby.

.He stretched out his hand and took the light board from Su Wei's hand, "What to see, what to see."

    Su Wei sneered and glanced at him from the corner of his eyes, "Li Bolun, did you release the video of the Mid-Levels Club?" He slowly drew his fingertips on the man's chest, "You also changed your appearance in the video. You did it on purpose. Bar."

    Heh, when we met for the first time, this man used his original appearance. When it comes to the video released on the Internet, how can it become the appearance of an actor. Don't be afraid of being caught by the crazy guards on the Internet.

    Although, the identity of the actor is indeed more convincing to the world than his deity.

    Li Bolun kissed Su Wei's finger, "My real name is Bollen Campbell Li, and my family is a hereditary British nobleman. My mother is from China, and she has taken her surname since she was a child. Why, do you think the best actor is not enough? I can Change to family status."