12.11

Wu Jiazhi was pressed to the ground and struggled continuously, and the strong odor was released even more intensely. However, the soldiers who rushed in were strong, but they were not affected by him at all. In this CF world, although forks are generally stronger, considering all aspects, the regent's subordinates still train a large number of ordinary people.

    So now, they come in handy. One of the soldiers relentlessly put the shielding sticker on Wu Jiazhi. He has no idea of ​​pity Xiangxiyu, besides, anyone who has seen Young Master Ning can't get into their eyes at all.

    This guy with the surname Wu doesn't know where his confidence comes from, not to mention the broken shoes worn by the sixth prince. Reward him, he must consider whether to take over.

    Wu Jiazhi was ashamed to death. What kind of eyes do these people look at him, do they think he is selling it? ! .However, things were out of his imagination again and again, he suffered a setback he had never had since his rebirth, and the so-called sense of superiority disappeared.

    "! Mountain! And! 氵! タ!"

    Seeing Gong Boxuan leaving mercilessly, he finally had no way to think any longer, and shouted desperately, "Wait, Gong Boxuan, you can't kill me! If you kill me, you will definitely regret it!"

    It's a pity that Gong Boxuan still didn't stop, and the soldier's gun had already reached his forehead, Wu Jiazhi was completely panicked, craned his neck and roared, "That bitch, no, Yu Ning, the young master of the Yu family, Yu Ning. , he is also a 100% match rate!"

    Gong Boxuan stopped. He didn't turn around. However, everyone took a step back, because they felt an unprecedented rage from the back of their adults.

.At this moment, even Wu Jiazhi was too frightened to take a breath, he shivered and almost fainted.

    The captain of the left guard slapped it up and roared, "What nonsense are you talking about!" The 100% match rate is just a theoretical value, in other words, it's a legend. Legend has it that such people can cure 100% of fork's natural defects, but no fork can resist killing each other after touching them.

    Even more than 90% of the cakes in the federal empire are rare. Otherwise, why bother to set up a complete monitoring system in the federal empire? Once the cake is discovered, it must be taken away immediately and kept in secret captivity, because the appetite and sex of the ruler are impossible. After being completely cured, they must continue to hunt and kill if they want to enjoy themselves.

    However, the people who were kept in the dark could not see this inhuman and cruel and bloody side.

.Wu Jiazhi covered his swollen face, but laughed wildly, "Isn't it, why don't you ask the regents to test it out! Even if Yu Ning can really control the mothership to cross the storm of Heizi, don't forget that Heizi is powerful. The radioactive nature of the shield can make the shielding sticker instantly ineffective. Gong Boxuan, you never imagined that the mothership would be firmly attracted by the gravity of the sunspot storm, and there was no way to escape. And that guy, Yu Ning, would actually choose to travel through it like a lunatic. it!"

    Wu Jiazhi was even more proud, "Who asked the Yu family to protect him so well. He doesn't know what would make the shielding sticker ineffective. I wish him a smooth crossing, and then he will be killed by thousands of wild men on the mothership. Fork round X, and finally share the food, not even a bit of bone residue is left!"

    Everyone was so angry that their chests heaved violently, and the adjutant grabbed the particle gun and almost pulled the trigger.

.Gong Boxuan finally turned around, his eyes fell on Wu Jiazhi for a moment.