10.10

After Su Wei finished speaking, she held her hands and admired the red and white faces of several people.

    There was a faint chuckle in the darkness behind him.

    Shui Yizhuo was so angry that he fell backwards. He took a few deep breaths, and let Shui Wuyan just scream and take pride in himself, he might cry later.

    He sneered, "Then you'll be better off yourself." After he finished speaking, he wanted to pull Cong Chengyan out of the classroom.

    But from Chengyan came over and said to Su Wei, "Let's talk about it."

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, he didn't know what to talk about with Cong Chengyan. But looking at Shui Yizhuo's unbelievable face, the corners of his mouth twitched. He doesn't mind adding another block to the water.

    From Chengyan took Su Wei out of the classroom. .In the darkness, the skin of the person in front of him looked even more white, and the top of his eyes looked like a monster, not to mention the red and moist lips that were always mocking.

    Chengyan's heart burst into flames, and she held Su Wei down. He lowered his head to hold him, his voice was hoarse and hurried, "Shui Wuyan, let's make a deal. I will tell you the rules of the game, and you promised to come to me. This time, I have let you go, although you are not Got it. But in any case you have to remember, don't challenge my patience."

    He grabbed Shui Wuyan's waist, his waist was really thin.

    Su Wei didn't expect that Cong Chengyan actually had this idea. He sneered, and waved a fist without saying a word.

    Although Chengyan had desire, but she was a master of supernatural powers, so she quickly escaped.

    Only then did Su Wei straighten her clothes, and said coldly, "You heard clearly..I'm not interested in you, and I won't do what you call an 'exchange' with you. Don't you like water in the water? Why, it's not fragrant in the bowl, and you're still staring at the pot. "

    Who does he think he is, and does he really feel that he is omnipotent?

    He didn't want to talk to Chengyan Duo at all, so he left.

    Shui Yizhuo felt extremely uncomfortable. Shui Wuyan, this slut, has nothing to say. He quickly left with the team. When they are far away, let the people in the team hand over the "task".

    Liu Yi came over, holding a blank piece of paper with three names written on it.

    When Shui Yizhuo saw it, he suddenly became furious. He pointed at Liu Yi and cursed, "Didn't I tell you to tear up Shui Wuyan's 'famous brand'! What did you do, why isn't he in here?!"

    He was already angry, and seeing that Cong Chengyan was still looking for Shui Wuyan to speak, he was even more angry and had nowhere to shed it.

.Liu Yi and the two people behind him suddenly turned ugly. They followed Cong Chengyan, and they never liked Shui Yizhuo, but Cong Chengyan favored him, so they didn't say anything. But who gave Shui Yizhuo such a big face and called them to drink and drink like this? When they are dogs!

    Liu Yi sneered, "You have the ability to tear it up!" He didn't want Shui Wuyan to find out what they were doing, and he had to do it secretly. Do you think this is easy? What qualifications does he have to lose his temper? He really thought that he would be blown away by their boss!

    The other two ignored him, rolled their eyes and walked aside.

    Su Wei's face was sullen, Shui Yizhuo's team appeared strangely.