12.5

Su Wei really felt the difference in physical fitness this time.

    There was absolutely nothing he could do, the man who suppressed him was stronger than he imagined. The man had invaded his chest, and the torn shirt was hanging precariously on his arm.

    Su Wei gasped. He felt the other's hand slipping down to his thigh. He took a deep breath. He remembered that although he was bound, the people seemed to have moved his straps before they left. Su Wei tried to break free again, while secretly scolding whether the man on him had lost his mind.

    Obviously he hasn't taken off the shield, why is it still like this.

    He tried to delay while twisting his wrist, "Who are you?" He cautiously didn't mention the royal family. Because he thinks things are very strange, even if the royal family can't come forward, the sixth prince can send someone. .If this person belonged to the Sixth Prince's faction, he could only let himself go.

    How could he treat him like this without any scruples. He even touched his sensitive parts.

    Su Wei couldn't help but groan. I was also a little panicked, and said quickly, "I'm from the Yu family. If you let me go, the Yu family will definitely thank you."

    He felt the man on him finally stop. He was slightly relieved, but the next moment a low and hoarse voice sounded, "Yu's family? Got it, I will send someone to tell them that you are with me."

    He doesn't even care about the cabinet and the aristocratic family, let alone a small Yu family. Who dares to stop the person he wants to appoint. Even when Yu Zhenbang came to him, he could only bow his head and dare not breathe. He was able to show kindness and inform them that he had done his best.

.What's more, at the moment, in front of him is the attractive body of the young man, the white porcelain-like skin is all exposed, and he can't resist being pressed under him.

    Gong Boxuan's eyes were terrifyingly deep, and his whole body was violently impacted by desire.

    Su Wei is really panicked now. He struggled desperately, perhaps with all his strength, and now he broke free from the bound hands. As soon as he was free, with his good physical fitness and five senses, he used all the strength of his body to punch out.

    Gong Boxuan was unprepared, because he never thought that the person on the bed could push him away. When he came back to his senses, the person under him had already jumped out of bed, and he had torn off the black ribbon covering his face.

    Gong Boxuan only glanced at it, and his eyes became even darker.

    He knew that the young man was beautiful, but he didn't expect that his real appearance would be so captivating and beautiful. .On that splendid face, there were actually a pair of pure but flirtatious phoenix eyes, which were raised at the end of the eyes and were born with a touch of bright red.

    Gong Boxuan suddenly wanted to see how intense his eyes would be when he was slammed under him.

    What's more, he now has a looming creamy white shirt on his body, and there is not a single strand of it. Those slender thighs were almost wrapped around his waist just now.

    Gong Boxuan stood up, not caring about his Chiguo's body. He stared at Su Wei aggressively, and ordered, "Come here. Don't make me say it again."

    Only then did Su Wei see the man in front of him clearly. He took a half step back, and the man in front of him was indeed very tall, taller than Yu Xingyan, with broad shoulders and long legs, an ape-armed waist, and a very thick bronze chest with clear barriers. .He was born handsome and domineering, his facial features were as tough as a knife, and his coldness and coercion could not be concealed.