12.12

But they were too late to think more. Because Sunspot Storm's huge and ferocious eyelets have ruthlessly shrouded everyone's eyes.

    Everyone held their breath, and at that moment, they only felt the coming of death.

    In the terrifying turbulence, they only felt like they were being sucked into a darkness that would tear their bodies and souls to pieces, and the crackling sound was clearly hitting the cabin, but they felt like it was hitting their bones. Distortion, deformation, weightlessness, suffocation... All of them lost their five senses. They obviously wanted to open their mouths to breathe, but the extreme physical fear made them like being pulled into the abyss of the sea by monsters, and they couldn't get a little bit of it. air.

    Two of the Doctors had passed out in the crash. Immediately afterwards, the third and fourth were also hit by high-intensity pressure and vomited blood, and then lay on the operating table.
.The barely awake senior officials and noble children showed desperate eyes. They struggled to widen their blurry eyes, but they saw that in a backlight, there was always a breathtakingly beautiful figure, like a god standing still.

    His whole body was covered with a faint silver light, his gorgeous facial features were more breath-taking than ever before, and his red lips were like a smear of residual blood, which was fatally attractive. However, they could not think of any blasphemy, they just wanted to worship.

    That piece of light stabbed people to want to cry, but they felt that their beating heart suddenly gained an indescribable support.

    I don't know how long it took, the violent shaking subsided. Only then did the people in the mothership wake up, and a major general dared not say anything, "We, have we really survived?"

    "Survived!"

."God, I can't believe it at all!"

    "So have we really crossed the sunspot storm?" Did they turn out to be the first to cross the central eye of the storm.

    Everyone's faces couldn't hide their joy, and there were even guys with strong physical fitness and quick recovery, and they were ready to open champagne to celebrate.

    The sixth prince also sat up with the help of the guards, and said to Su Wei, "What I said counts, Yu Ning, come to my room and choose whatever you want."

    As soon as he finished speaking, several upright senior officials frowned, and a deep stare flashed in their eyes. This sixth prince is really disgusting. Before the accident, he was like a bereaved dog. Once the incident was over, he immediately returned to his wretched nature.

    They clenched their fists secretly, but fortunately, Lord Regent sent someone to protect Young Master Yu Ning, otherwise they would even want to beat people to the ground.

.One of them sneered coldly, "Didn't your Sixth Highness hear you just now? There is a secondary storm in front of us. We must be able to avoid it before we can fully survive. Your Highness will ask someone to go to your room now. I'm afraid it will be no blessing to endure it!"

    After saying that, he walked behind Su Wei with a posturing posture. There are also several major generals and lieutenant generals who do the same.

    Su Wei didn't give the sixth prince a look. Because for such an idiot, he felt that there was no need to waste any time. In fact, he and several doctors who had woken up were staring at the computer light curtain.

    Those who understood the seriousness of the situation were all around them.

    Everyone was sweating. At this time, the mothership was swimming in the universe, very stable, but they didn't feel lucky at all, but their backs began to chill. .Because it really means that they really have no motivation to resist.