11.18

Zhuang Nian left the competition site in despair. Even if his fans were crying under his Instagram account, some of them were close enough to take a taxi to the studio building to pull down the banner.

    Now the people in W.S.S are looking at him with strange eyes, and he has no face left.

    There were also a few interns whispering behind their backs, "We set the lunch box, everyone eats the same thing, and those who talk nonsense don't think it will cause others to lose their jobs."

    Several luxury brands who have been keeping an eye on this competition immediately got in touch with W.S.S. They couldn't wait to come to the door, claiming that they would immediately sign a three-year cooperation contract with Zhuang Qi.

    Representatives of several luxury brands met in the W.S.S conference room and almost fought over Zhuang Qi's contract. .The manager of w.S.S was grabbed by their tie and couldn't say a word. The partners were bigger and bigger, and he didn't dare to offend anyone, so he had to call them.

    In the end, it was Mr. Lin who came forward to settle the matter. Three brand parties, one signed for a year. No one is more and no one is less. But they still quarreled for a long time over who came first, and finally decided by lottery.

    When the three luxury brands returned, they happily released official announcements. It quickly attracted the attention of big-wave fans. You must know that Huaguo is already the largest market for luxury goods, and it is inevitable to use top Chinese designers.

    The high-end luxury brand Given X, which ran too fast, immediately regretted it. They signed Zhuang Nian at the finale of "Seruo Chunxiao". Before the cooperation began, Zhuang Nian was a complete failure. If they continued to use him, wouldn't they be rubbed on the ground by the other three competitors?

.Fortunately, the representative of Given X was pleasantly surprised to find in the contract that Zhuang Nian had never reached a final agreement in order to raise the price. Given X immediately turned his face ruthlessly and asked W.S.S to push the manuscripts of Zhuang Qi and Zhuang Nian at the same time, and they chose one of the two.

    When Zhuang Nian heard the news, he locked himself in the room. He made countless sketches on the canvas like crazy. But every time he painted a picture, he doubted whether his composition was not good enough, whether his artistic conception was not high enough... In the end, he began to be stunned, and he kept saying "Zhuang Qi, Zhuang Qi, Zhuang Qi... "

    This name has become his heart demon all his life.

    Because of the official announcement of the luxury brand, Zhuang Nian's fans have climbed the wall again. He looked at the 80 million fans of "Muxiu Yuqi", and then looked at his barely 10 million figure, his eyes were so red that he was almost bleeding.

.He wore a vest and cursed Su Wei everywhere on the Internet, telling him to die, saying that he was a country bumpkin at heart. One time, I accidentally did not switch to the trumpet, which was seen by many netizens, which naturally caused another bloody storm.

    The rational fans who thought he was not easy at first also lost their fans. They could accept that their beloved idol fell and got up, but they could endure his ugly face after tearing off the disguise.

    Su Wei pushed the man away from him. After the test day, he was caught in the car by Li Bolun.

    He was very wary of this guy's animalistic behavior, but he was not his man's opponent at all, and he was finally eaten and wiped off in the car this time.

    His clothes were taken down to his waist, and the man was heaving up and down behind him. Su Wei couldn't take it anymore and begged for mercy, "You're enough, I really don't want it anymore."