10.7

To be kind to an opponent is to be cruel to oneself, and Su Wei thinks that she is not yet the Holy Father to that point.

    What's more, when Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan cast off their abilities, they never considered others.

    Chengyan kept pursing her lips. The team members who had used up their skills reluctantly completed the seventh question, and they were dumbfounded when they opened the eighth question. What is this, "The light hits the earth at the first speed in the universe, forming a wave-particle duality, reaching the earth's atmosphere at an angle of 45°, ..."

    I know every word, and put them together is like reading a book from heaven. Well said math problem! What the hell are they all?

    He had no choice but to see the third place chasing up again, so he gritted his teeth, guessed an option randomly, and immediately turned on the red light and was driven down.

    After he came down, he stared at Su Wei jealously, how could this kid guess right! .Why is he so lucky.

    Cong Chengyan's face was also not good-looking. This Liu Yi was the one he brought here, only a little worse than him. He originally thought that Liu Yi could at least pass the 8th question. Unexpectedly, without his abilities, he didn't even solve a problem by his own ability!

    He also looked at Su Wei, the other party's face against the light was flawless, the beautiful round eyes were squinting slightly, and the red lips were naturally raised, just like a smile but not a smile.

    Su Wei saw Chengyan walking up, with a complicated expression. Immediately inside, he hahas again, he has seen people like Cong Chengyan a lot. On the surface, he is arrogant and arrogant. In fact, he feels that Laozi is number one in the world, and the whole world depends on him to save him.

    He is not interested in competing with the protagonist, unless the other party wants to take the initiative to send it up to find a fan.

.He concentrated on returning to the problem of understanding, and after possessing "Tales", what Su Wei now appeared in front of his eyes was no longer specific words. He seemed to be in the vast universe, the algorithm of the entire time and space flashed before his eyes one by one, the words on the blackboard were turned into symbols, and he easily knew which law to use to decipher.

    He quickly counted, and the speed of turning on the lights was even faster than before.

    After all, Cong Chengyan is calmer than Shui Yizhuo. He took a deep breath and focused on the topic. When he saw it, he was startled. Although this question was not difficult for him, it was far beyond the level of the college entrance examination, and it was comparable to the difficulty of international competitions. Even if it was him, it would take at least half an hour to figure it out.

    Fortunately, he just finished participating in this competition and encountered similar questions. But Shui Wuyan, he couldn't touch these things at all, how did he do it? !

.Could it be that he really has some hidden "powers", and Chengyan suddenly felt possessive from the bottom of his heart.

    In this world, the weak eat the strong, he doesn't believe it, Shui Wuyan will be able to go smoothly again and again in the next level. He always has his own day.

    As a dull bell rang again, the survival game "God Operator" came to an end.

    At the moment when the bell rang, the whole school was extremely quiet. No one knew what the result was, even Su Wei had a solemn expression.

    No one spoke in the classroom, and the results of the four teams in Class 16 were clearly visible to the naked eye. The numbers above Su Wei's head were all lit up, ranking first. From Chengyan to turn the tide, barely achieved the ninth question, ranked second. The remaining two teams only completed 6 questions.