13.12

Messier was stunned.

    He just stole a piece of white spar, how could he suddenly be reduced to the point where even ordinary people are inferior. He stared at the thing in his hand, then he tried his best, even at the risk of being discredited, to figure out what it was.

    He blurted out sharply, "Impossible!"

    The high priest of the orc race sneered, "Then ask His Highness Messier to use his divine power."

    The orcs who followed the high priest all showed their eyes on the show. They also looked at Messier's beautiful face and pouted. If they had never seen the favored young man before, they might have been confused by this Messier, but unfortunately, this Messier was not even worthy to carry shoes for others.

.This Messier light is wearing a good-looking skin, but it is actually rotten inside. How could their wise and great God of Light be deceived by such a person and bestow the divine power of light?

    This matter is no trivial matter, and even people with high morality and respect from the human race have come out to verify the identity of Messier.

    The people in the Otis Kingdom were all uneasy. They exchanged glances, and they all recalled the scene of the elf mother tree beating their Highness vigorously, and the scene where Messier refused to get off the car in the Devil's Swamp.

    There was a cold sweat on their backs. A god attendant with the power of light in his body must come into contact with demonic energy, and he will definitely have a strong reaction. The confrontation between the forces of good and evil can even make people feel unbearable.

    But as they walked along, they didn't hear the screams and strangeness of His Highness Messier at all.

    Only those who have been corroded by demonic energy for a long time will continue to absorb demonic energy without hindrance.

.There was a dead silence on the Audis team's face. They found that even the Terran were far away from them, and even raised their weapons.

    Messier gritted his teeth in hatred. He doesn't have any power in his body now, and that lowly guy Mia's divine power was used up when he stole something. And this white spar is even more strange. It was clearly released by him, but he refused to absorb it at all. He didn't even touch him, and disappeared into the air automatically.

    Fortunately, he still has a white spar he took away from the palace, and it still stores the blood of that bastard. Let this group of people take a good look, he is still a noble servant of God.

    Messier sneaked his hand into his cuff. However, what made his complexion quickly lose the color of blood was that he could no longer absorb Mia's divine power!

    what on earth is it? !

.Could it be that the devilish energy completely blocked his last possible way to obtain the divine power of light? No, it can't be!

    Messier barely concealed his shock. After weighing it again and again, he had to retreat and lower his proud head.

    He reluctantly admitted, "I have sucked the white spar of the nobles, but you also know that I have been favored by the Lord of Light before. The God of Light has pity on me, who is ignorant and wrong, and only let me offset it with his divine power of light. The guilt is gone. Lord Bright God, let me reflect on my mistakes before serving him."

    He had room for himself to say that. However, the high priest of the orc race did not sell his account at all, grabbed his hand, and after a probe, raised it aloft and announced, "His Royal Highness Messier does not need to hide his shame. Sell, has been completely reduced to a mortal..You have not fallen into the dark place, it is already the last forgiveness that the God of Light has given you! "