10.19

Ming Cheng held Su Wei's hand tightly. He was originally attracted by the people in front of him, like a starving ghost who had been hungry for hundreds of years, suddenly brought to a table of extremely rich food.

    When he is in the state of the body, he can't help but mess with his own desires. But at least it can be restrained. Now that his soul and body are one, the person in his arms is simply existence and temptation.

    And he also tore off his black robe ambiguous.

    Ming Cheng lowered his head and whispered in Su Wei's ear: "What are you doing? Baby."

    Su Wei still doesn't know about his man's urination. Also baby. He remembered that the shameless man pretended to be a ghost to frighten him, and forced his hands up and down in the cabinet, while he was completely immobile in the small space because he had to follow the rules of the game, allowing him to mess around.

    Su Wei sneered, but the eyes on his face were innocent to the extreme. .It seemed that he couldn't understand what Ming Cheng was saying. His fingers picked up a loose corner of his clothes, and slid in from the man's thin waist, rubbing his strong abdominal muscles slowly and provocatively.

    Anyway, his robe is wide and big, and no one can see his small movements.

    Su Wei said, "What am I doing? I'm not doing anything."

    He kept his hands, but his eyes seemed to be smiling but not smiling, and the bright red spread in the corners of his eyes. They were surrounded by people now, Su Wei couldn't believe it, how could this man do to him in front of so many eyes.

    Ming Cheng squeezed his hands tighter and tighter, as if a storm was accumulating in his deep eyes. Of course he wanted to be here, ripped the grumpy teenager's school uniform apart, and then raised his smug mischievous hand over his head, desperately wanting him.

.His skin was so delicate, he remembered that he only used a little bit of strength to pinch out the blue-violet love-scar.

    Su Wei finally felt that Ming Cheng's eyes were wrong, and he immediately stopped. His family's men are getting more and more evil, and he doesn't really want to be caught in the spotlight. If you accidentally play too much, you will be unlucky.

    Cong Chengyan lay on the ground, struggling to raise her head. Others couldn't see what "good things" Shui Wuyan did, but he could see it clearly. He took a few breaths, unwilling and jealous. Why can this man touch the water without words, but he can't? ! Even if his laws are not refined enough, as long as Shui Wuyan is with him, he can completely replace this man and become the new generation of the master of the ghost realm.

    He had already caught Shui Wuyan, and he was almost there!

    Shui Yizhuo was completely stupid.

.If Chengyan's ability is still there, he can barely stay in the team, even if everyone can humiliate him like a dog, but at least he still has a place to live.

    But now, Cong Chengyan herself has become a puddle of mud, a useless person. No one wants to carry one burden, no, three burdens, and these three people have offended the apex of the master of the ghost realm.

    Look at the low-key thighs of Shui Wuyan. Wherever Shui Wuyan goes, the Ghost King will follow. Shui Wuyan still shook his face at him, but the man didn't care.

    Xue Yi and Xia Yuanzhou looked terrified. They had never seen one who could treat a hegemon like this. They really couldn't stand it anymore, so Zhu Yuwei secretly said to Su Wei, "Master Ghost King saved you the first time you met, no matter what, you can't help but see him. Captain, you always give him a cold face, is it a bit unreasonable? ."