12.3

The federal special shelter was built in a very secluded place. If no one leads the way, no one can find it. Even Yu Xingyan, who brought Su Wei here, only reached the designated handover point, and was blocked at the periphery, and he was forced to leave.

    Before Su Wei could even take another look at Yu Xingyan, she was taken in blindfolded.

    He was put on the bench for a series of tests, and ordered to strip naked and perform a full-body scan in various poses. After all inspections were completed, he was taken to a clean room.

    Su Wei tore off the blindfolded cloth and looked around. This room is very large and very ornate, with gold and silver inlaid everywhere, as if you don't need money. Also filled with dolls, and rare and precious ornaments. And in the cloakroom are complete sets of top handmade clothes, trousers, shoes. .Whether it's a gorgeous style or a retro style, it's all top-notch production. There are also countless jewelry, brooches, rings and other accessories.

    However, Su Wei was not interested at all, and didn't even look at it. He sat motionless by the bed all night. Only then did he realize that he had underestimated the inherent limitations of cake. Because he found that in the inspection just now, he couldn't even resist an ordinary person.

    When he really meets the fork that occupies absolute power.

    For the first time, Su Wei felt cold all over her body.

    He forced himself to calm down. His lover will definitely find him, so the problem will be solved.

    Su Wei suddenly frowned again. He only remembered now that in the original world trajectory, Wu Zhijia was favored by the sixth prince and was brought under his wings to protect him well. .But so what, he is bound to win the sixth prince.

    Su Wei closed her eyes and fell asleep. As for the protagonist Shouwu Zhijia, I'm sorry, but Su Wei is here, and he doesn't even want to have a chance to jump in front of his lover with a single finger.

    Palace of the Six Emperors.

    The sixth prince heard the report from his subordinates, and he sent the Yu family away without seeing him. He was very handsome, but his eyes flickered a little.

    There was a young man kneeling at his feet, with a handsome face, a snow-white complexion, and a pair of eyes that were very agile. After listening to the sixth prince's words, he lowered his head with a sneer of pleasure.

    He didn't catch Yu Ning, the young master of the Yu family, at the gate of Imperial College, but when he turned around, he heard that the Yu family had personally sent him to Cake's special shelter. Then Yu Ning's eldest brother came to find the sixth prince to save him. Their ideas are quite beautiful, but unfortunately they miscalculated the ideas of the superiors.

.He just interjected a little, and the sixth prince felt that his idea was very good.

    Compared to Emperor Tu and Dominance, what is a little young master of the Yu family?

    The sixth prince's number one political enemy is the late emperor's confidant who supported the fourth prince, the regent and military chief executive Gong Boxuan. This man is ruthless, decisive, and has few weaknesses. The lineage of the Sixth Prince has suffered several big losses in his hands. Just can't wait to get rid of it.

    Because there is no weakness, the people of the sixth prince are helpless. But Wu Zhijia knew that the Prince Regent was a hidden fork. He had never touched a cake in his life, and had always maintained a neutral attitude. Except for the guards around him, almost no one knows this secret.