10.17

Su Wei knew that Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan had an ambiguous relationship, but she didn't expect that the two of them would be able to have a shot during the supernatural game. How hungry they were.

    He didn't listen and left. Others are full of interest, but he doesn't have the habit of listening to the corner.

    When Shui Yizhuo dragged Chengyan back to the team, the two of them looked satisfied. Shui Yizhuo was supported, and he almost lost his stability when walking. Su Wei sneered inwardly, and sure enough, the main character's standard attack is to live well.

    Shui Yizhuo's complacent feeling was almost written on his face. He even raised his chin towards Su Wei.

    Su Wei was very speechless.

    What is there to be proud of? !

    But thinking of the net Cong Chengyan cast on him, is he proud of his feelings, or is he firmly occupying the position of the number one person in the harem?

.The note for the second pass was quickly found and placed in a mailbox outside the dormitory.

    The clues are not difficult, and it is written ""MGG Weird Events". Everyone looked at each other, is there still such a book in the school library?

    They went back to the hall. There are nearly 100,000 books in the entire library. Now there is no electricity here, and you can't use a computer to check book information. Fortunately, the books in the entire library are sorted by category, rank and serial number.

    Su Wei only looked at the numbers of a few rows of bookshelves, and quickly figured out where the things they were looking for were placed.

    Cong Chengyan looked at Su Wei and said, "Shui Wuyan, this time it's up to you again." He said this with a connotation of flattery, but unfortunately, Su Wei didn't pay attention to him, just nodded coldly.

    Shui Yizhuo suddenly felt a little uncomfortable. .But thinking of the fervor from Chengyan to him just now, I felt a lot better.

    Isn't it just that the memory is better, like a calculator.

    The book they were looking for was in the far northwest corner of the first floor, and usually no one came. If it weren't for the game, they wouldn't even know that there are books stacked in this place.

    The rows of tall wooden bookshelves here are covered by white cloth, and they have long been covered with dust.

    There were many boxes on the floor of the row of bookshelves near the window. The moonlight slanted in from the outside, and everyone was cold and ominous.

    They quickly counted, and there were as many as twenty-four.

    So many treasure chests appeared at the same time, certainly not for nothing. The clue is naturally in that book.

.Su Wei flipped through the "MGG Bizarre Incident Record" and immediately found a record of a horror story.

    Compared with the "Hide and Seek" in the laundry room, this "Give Me to You" is obviously a horror level higher.

    It is said that this is a story of a girl who adore seniors to the extreme. The girl has a flat appearance and an introverted personality. Because a senior passed by and helped her with textbooks, she secretly fell in love with the senior in her heart.

    She looked at the senior every day, and imagined that one day the senior would be able to confess to her. But in fact, the senior has a beautiful girlfriend and never noticed her again.