14.8

Without Xuan Ming's action, Mr. Fang tasted the bitter fruit of self-inflicted sin. Just a piece of tourist destination that Fang Jiasheng paid a lot of money for, almost dragged down Fang's liquidity.

    Fang's father almost suffered a myocardial infarction when he saw that the person beside his son was holding a pile of bad debts. Then I learned that he was rejected by the second prince, and the reason was because he offended the prince, and he actually vomited blood and went to the hospital.

    The Fang family is in chaos, and none of the Fang family's uncles and uncles are good people. They have long been dissatisfied with the fact that the old man Fang was partial to Fang Jiasheng, and he clearly had no ability to sit in the Fang Group, but he insisted on appointing an heir to each generation.

    Okay now, the mud just can't support the wall. Even if you give him a backer no matter how big, you can be crushed by him.

    They forced Fang Jiasheng to hand over the equity book within three days, otherwise they would sell it collectively and completely short Fang.

    Fang Jiasheng almost collapsed, he had not closed his eyes for ten days. .He ran to all his relatives and friends in a row, but when he heard that he was coming to borrow money, he avoided them all. Another sneered, "Mr. Fang, it's not that we don't want to lend you a brother. But you know what you've done. Who do you think dares to have even a little relationship with you Fang now?"

    Fang Jiasheng knew that what he said was the truth, his eyes flashed with unwillingness, but his face was completely gray.

    But in just three months, he was in exactly the same situation as Su Wei at the beginning. It's really good reincarnation.

    Fang Jiasheng also wanted to learn from Su Wei to invest money in the stock market and virtual currency, but unfortunately he couldn't understand those dense graphs at all. He grabbed his hair and beat himself with great pain.

    Xuan Ming really gave all four accounts to Su Wei. .For the Crown Prince's decision, the Financial Secretary, Security Department and Ministry of Defense all applauded, because they finally no longer had to compete with the president, Xing Yao.

    Look how great this plan is! This Mr. Su earns 10 billion M coins for the prince, and then he can withdraw a 1 billion rake. This is a chore that other traders can't do at all. But for Mr. Su, when he heard this task, his eyes lit up.

    Moreover, it is not an exaggeration to say that these accounts are the private accounts of the prince. Uh, so did their crown prince hand over the "financial" power of his family just like that?

    Xingyao's President Su is really good. Holding the prince's purse, how could he make a man bow his head.

    Xuan Ming put his hands on both sides of Su Wei, and his tall body held him tightly.

    The Director of Security came over, saw this scene, and quickly wanted to quit. .However, Xuan Ming had already seen him, so he pursed his lips and walked towards the Director of Security.

    Su Wei raised her eyebrows, feeling a little strange. His man seems to have grown up on him for a while, not to mention the director of security, even if Mr. Xuan is here, I am afraid he will not restrain himself. It was the first time he saw him that he would throw himself away.

    Here, the Director of Security was trembling in his heart, and reported bravely, "We have checked it very carefully. There are people with the surname Helian in country S, but none of them are named Helianyi."

    He and his subordinates were crying inwardly. Xingyao's President Su had a bad name. He insisted on "Helian Yi, I am you Diaba". That's fine. They couldn't find the cheap "son" of President Su.