14.9

When the Helian family heard that Xingyao's President Su was willing to come, they quickly greeted him with the highest treatment.

    The old man Helian couldn't figure out why he suddenly angered the people above. He took Su Wei's hand and cried with snot and tears, "My Helian family has long been out of political activities, and even the last deputy minister retired five years ago."

    Could it be that this is to liquidate their neutral attitude when they seized the throne that year? He supported the Xuan clan back then, but unfortunately the patriarch at that time was too conservative. The great opportunity just slipped away. Now that the Xuan clan has long been established in the empire, the crown prince is even tougher. Now go back to the post, who still cares about you? !

    One wrong step, every step is difficult, I really regret it! !

    Father Helian vomited blood in his heart. She cried even more miserably.

    Su Wei was a little speechless, so he could only comfort him, "Master, you think too much. . . He just hates the word Helian now. "

    The old man Helian said with a trembling voice, "What does the prince mean, do you want us to change our surname? We will do it right away!" Changing the surname can save the family, which is a good deal.

    I cherish every turbulence and exchange it.

    Su Wei choked, the smile on her face almost couldn't hold back. His man cheated, why did the old man Helian also play with him without limit.

    The juniors of the Helian family all swallowed nervously and secretly looked at Su Wei. They were uneasy in their hearts, and nothing else mattered when they could no longer stand in the S country. Just looking at the president's face, he was not very satisfied.

    Could it be that they have to pay a heavier price. Even the old man Helian was thinking in his heart, what kind of financial rights could the family hand over.

.Su Wei took a deep breath, stood up and said indifferently, "The Crown Prince is dissatisfied with the Helian family because the Helian family has contributed too little to the S country." He ordered a few younger members of the Helian family, "Now the supervisory department, The Department of Finance, the Department of Foreign Affairs, and the Department of Internal Affairs of the Congress are all short of people, I think the old man Helian should not be reluctant, you juniors go to experience."

    This time, the old man Helian was really sitting up from a long illness.

    His turbid old eyes widened, completely stunned, he couldn't believe his ears. And the few people named by Su Wei were so excited that they couldn't help themselves, and they all swarmed up——

    "Mr. Su, I'm willing to go, I'm not afraid of hard work!"

    "And me, and I'm willing too. No, no, I've done my best to work hard for the Department of Foreign Affairs all my life!"

    They were almost at a loss for words, but felt that a huge pie had fallen from the sky. .Just kidding, doesn't the words "Prince Concubine" represent the meaning of the prince? Where did others come to trouble the Helian family, they obviously sent a ladder to the sky!

    At this time, if they don't take the opportunity to climb up the **, that is the stupidest family in S country! Deserving to be excluded from the very fringes of the aristocratic family.

    Being able to hug the thighs of the prince and the "Prince Concubine" tightly, they took a deep breath and swore in their hearts that the Helian family would follow.