13.15

Everyone was bound and did not dare to move forward.

Someone looked at Su Wei's back and shouted, "Aren't you afraid of the Bright Seal?!"

The Seal of Light is a seal left by the last consciousness of the God of Light after the battle of the gods, which is extremely aggressive. For thousands of years, the Sistine Pope and the high priests of various ethnic groups have strengthened the seal to prevent monsters from running in. Because the aggression is too strong, many weak gods, priests of light, and warriors of light will be blocked from the outside.

If you want to enter, the only way is to devote yourself to praying for seven, seven and forty-nine days, and receive the love of the God of Light.

Su Wei snorted, and he had fully appreciated his own gangster attack. What's more, when he instructed the vines to attack, he didn't see any blocking effect from the seal.

He didn't want to deal with this group of people. .Although there are countless people who love the God of Light, in the eyes of this group of so-called god servants, in addition to love, there are also **** calculations, greed and filth.

Su Wei said, "You are afraid of death, so don't come here. Besides, passing the seal is the first level to test the servants of the gods. If you can't even pass this, you might as well go home now."

He walked faster and faster, and soon the glamorous back disappeared. When he passed by, the seal of the hall only shook slightly, and a golden passage was separated, and there was no hostility at all.

Rorian gritted his teeth and roared, "Let's keep up!" Just kidding, there is no such thing as cheap, so how long are you waiting. If they really want to be locked out, I'm afraid that their mouths will be broken, and this damn seal will not let them in. What's more, by that time, the God of Light had already become the possession of this Mia.

.A few teenagers around them rolled their eyes and rushed towards the passage. Reluctantly, in the moment when the seal was closed, he passed as many as he could.

Gu Lun's subordinates jumped with anger, pointed at the group of people and said, "Why should our Highness Miya open it, they also want to take advantage? This food looks too ugly!"

There were also god attendants of other races present, all of them glanced at the human race from the corner of their eyes, and then shook their heads. However, the selfishness and ignorance of the human race along the way, the unthinkable has spread all over the Western Fantasy Continent.

What's more, many people witnessed what happened on the night of Mia's coronation. As they prayed, they thought that if the seal was not opened, they would simply stay outside the temple. Surprisingly, however, the Bright Seal seemed to sense their pure thoughts and even accepted them one by one.

.The servants of elves, orcs, gods and other gods looked at each other and hurried in.

Even if he is not the favor of God, it is a supreme honor to be able to see the true face of the King of God.

Seeing the unhappy expression on his baby's face, Lu Xi felt even more gloomy. He walked around the hall anxiously, and after a while, he suppressed his desire to smash the crystal coffin.

The dark priest was a little breathless under the pressure of the divine power in the temple. He was secretly shocked. As the Lord Mia approached, the power of the light god seemed to be getting stronger and stronger. He asked again, "King, are you still not stopping His Highness Mia?"

Lucy stared at the dark priest coldly, "Listen clearly, even if I am hurt. You are not allowed to touch him one bit."

.The dark priest risked his death and said, "It is said that when the god of light was in reincarnation, when he traveled in the mainland in a certain life, he met a young man from the human race. After all the hardships, the two finally got together, but in the end, because of God's plan, the two were separated by heaven and earth, forever. I can't see each other again. The God of Light was greatly stimulated, his personality changed greatly, and he used his divine sense to carve a bond in the human youth's body."