10.8

But someone was still moved. They all saw how powerful the team with Shui Yizhuo was. And there is also the supernatural powerhouse Cong Chengyan.

    Even if Shui Wuyan is questioning Niu B, don't forget that he is just an ordinary person. It is impossible to do the math problem next level.

    Therefore, it is foolproof to join the team of Shui Yizhuo and Cong Chengyan. What's more, this is someone else's initiative to throw an olive branch, and if you don't catch it, it's someone else's!

    Immediately, three or two people came out, and they were all in the fourth team. These people also plausibly said, "The captain is dead, what are you still doing here! Everyone is doing their own thing now, why can't I find a better place?"

    The rest of the fourth place gritted their teeth in hatred. They all stared at Shui Yizhuo with hatred. .Yes, everyone thinks differently, it's actually hard to be together when you talk about it with your bare mouth. But if there is no temptation from outside, at least they won't be so distracted!

    Shui Yizhuo didn't care so much, picked the strongest one, and returned the rest.

    He was extremely satisfied, and even if Shui Wuyan wanted someone, he could only choose from what he had left.

    He raised his mouth and sat in the seat, holding his hands and waiting to see Shui Wuyan and others unlucky. His eyes were shining, by the way, Shui Wuyan was not sure whether he could live or not, in case he died immediately.

    His playful attitude completely angered the first place person. This man's mind is simply too vicious.

    Seeing everyone's indignant expressions, Su Wei only stepped out and said lightly, "There are three grades in the whole school, each grade has an average of 32 classes, and there are 96 in total..mGG is an aristocratic school. According to the 95% non-shift system, there are about 96 math teachers and math competition scholars. Conservatively remove the 10% probability of two teams, and the rest are distributed in 90 teams. Combining the teacher's qualifications and the difficulty of the questions, regardless of the time limit, 55% of the 8 questions have a high probability, 35% of the 9 questions, and the remaining 10% have the ability to get them all right. That 10% is exactly 9, and with us, it's exactly 10, no more, no less. "

    "As for the students who rely on their own grades and abilities, starting from the sixth question is the difficulty of the second year mathematics, the seventh question is the difficulty of the third year mathematics, and the eighth question is the difficulty of the international competition. Therefore, the basic figures that can be completed are: 5. According to the application probability of the ability, on this basis, the number of answers increased by the ability is 1-2."

    The more Su Wei said, the more calm the people in the team calmed down. .Yes, if all the factors of the teachers are taken into account and it is no longer a threat, then the most powerful student among the students is Cong Chengyan, but didn't they only do 9 questions? Thinking about it this way, the students are also Nothing can surpass them.

    Shui Yizhuo's expression froze instantly. He clenched his fingernails tightly into his palms, opened his mouth to refute, but found that he couldn't say a word. Because the other party's analysis is too perfect, no loopholes can be found in any one.

    Time went by minute by minute, but the classroom did not move like a mountain. Nothing has changed.

    Some people were really shocked, "Isn't it possible, they are really the top 10?" This prediction is too prepared.

    The person next to him raised his chin and said, "Don't you see how fast Shui Wuyan is? I don't think even the dean of the school can compare." Lossless.