12.9

When the sixth prince appeared behind him, Su Wei felt it, and keenly avoided his touch.

    The sixth prince was a little surprised, but then he thought that the Yu family brothers were all from the military system, so it was not surprising that this Yu Ning had some skills. He showed a kind smile, but his eyes swept the person from beginning to end.

    Looking at this Yu Ning up close, he was extremely beautiful. His facial features were like poppies, tempting and dangerous. And according to his own experience reading countless people, this Yu Ning was even a virgin.

    After so long, Gong Boxuan didn't succeed. Is he impotent or brain watered. It's better though, who doesn't like to play with a clean cake.

    The sixth prince didn't show his face, and gracefully opened the seat for Su Wei, poured a glass of champagne for him, and put it in front of him. .He raised his glass and said in a very sincere tone, "Two generations of the Yu family worked for me, but I was not in the imperial capital when you were locked in the asylum. I didn't save you in time. I am very sorry. I will apologize to the Yu family first."

    He thought he was a good disguise, but Su Wei, someone who had experienced several worlds, saw through his hypocrisy at a glance.

    He groaned slightly in his heart, instead of clinking the wine glass, he raised his eyes and asked, "I heard that His Highness is out because he is looking for someone."

    Speaking of this, the sixth prince is angry. What kind of destined person, is Wu Jiazhi that kind of idiot? He first made the Yu family suspicious of him, and because the resource grabbing plan he brought out was not as good as Gong Boxuan, he had to go out of the palace to take risks. He sits here now and all thanks to him! Otherwise, he just needs to sit comfortably in the palace, dispatch his direct descendants, and wait for the final victory.

.The Sixth Prince thought about it and was all disgusted, "It's just a dream, I made a big fuss. There is no miracle, it's all a joke." What kind of messy marks appear and hide for a while, and there is nothing on him at all. That stuff.

    He was complaining, but he didn't notice that the eyes of the person on the other side were completely cold, and the other side said slowly, "I guess, Your Highness, did you suddenly have this memory one day for no reason. And it made your head hurt, Your Highness, It's very annoying, you even want to dig it out and throw it away. I will tell Your Highness a way, as long as you completely deny it from the bottom of your heart, abandon it, and don't believe it, it will no longer affect you."

    The sixth prince said in surprise, "How do you know. Yu Ning, you are so smart. You are stronger than your brothers!" He quickly closed his eyes and tried it, and sure enough, the tingling feeling of disobedience disappeared completely. .He was immersed in joy, his head no longer had a headache, and he had more sex to think about those charming pictures. For Yu Ning's efforts to please himself, he would definitely love him later.

    Su Wei sneered, how could he not know. He could see at a glance that the sixth prince was a piece of trash and could not be his lover at all. But the hateful thing is that he was actually played around by the world consciousness before.

    The reason why the sixth prince would suddenly dream is because the world consciousness "stealed" the memory of him and Li Bolun from the previous life, and then forced it into the sixth prince's mind. But the sixth prince was not the original product, and the energy he had stolen was not compatible with him at all, and he was tortured instead.

    So the world consciousness is a thief. He stole the sign of his lover in the last life, and this life is even more shameless, and directly stole the memory of their relationship.