11.16

During the competition, all W.S.S members were forbidden to communicate with the outside world. Zhuang Mo came in and was checked and put away his mobile phone.

    He could not be treated like this, but in order to see his brother, he could do nothing.

    Su Wei and Wei Lao and others are walking forward. He had to go to another studio to direct ready-to-wear.

    Zhuang Mo's eyes were deep, and he wanted to stop Su Wei. But the person in front of him looked very good-looking, with flawless skin, peach blossom eyes that were picked up and cold, and red lips pursed. A simple white shirt and suit trousers, the hem of the shirt is tucked into the trousers, which outlines an amazing waistline. He is talking to the seniors in the design industry, his manner is elegant and calm, neither humble nor arrogant, and he is talking freely, and the seniors love him, admire and affirm him.

.His expression was so cold and glamorous, and his eyes were alienated, as if he had nothing to do with him and the dealer at all. He couldn't even remember that when Zhuang Qi had just returned to the dealer, he also looked at him with pitiful expectations and rue admiration.

    Zhuang Mo suddenly realized that he had nothing to say to his younger brother.

    Hundreds of Flowers for Beauty finally ushered in the official election vote among the hundreds of millions of netizens who are eagerly looking forward to it. The top partners invited by the studio produced ready-to-wear in the fastest three days.

    Under the common witness of many industry leaders, senior experts, and third-party justice personnel, no one can question its fairness and impartiality.

    This time, "Nianfan" has already issued an announcement on Xingbo Chaochao, and in various groups of his own, asking everyone to recognize the goal, act in unity, and obey the command.

.Zhuang Nian sat in the conference room, staring at the light curtain on the wall, and his heart was beating wildly. His fan base is now almost 50 million, but that guy Zhuang Qi has also started a star blog, and even has more than 30 million fans.

    He remembered that the final number of votes locked in "Dark Night Stars" was 48 million. This huge newcomer went to Zhuang Qi's Xingbo, which made him crazy in such a short period of time. Zhuang Nian bit his lip. Fortunately, he also bought a little powder himself, so that he would not be stepped on by Zhuang Qi immediately.

    And what kind of "guardian", they don't recognize the wrong person again, they will make trouble!

    Zhuang Nian's fingers were all mixed together.

    But Su Wei always sat indifferently. He glanced down and saw a black Bentley parked downstairs, the door opened, and the man's long, strong thighs stepped out. .He also held a bouquet of Austin roses in his hand. People coming and going around looked back unconsciously, especially the beautiful women passing by, almost all blushing.

    Su Wei raised the corners of her mouth, this man was full of hormones wherever he went. In just a few minutes, the housekeeper blocked seven or eight people who wanted to approach him for him.

    He looked at it with great interest, and suddenly the man raised his head, his eyes fixed on him accurately.

    Su Wei suddenly wanted to tease the man. He smiled wickedly, stroked his lips with his fingers, and winked at the man.

    Li Bolun's eyes immediately became hot, and he really wanted to rush up now, grab this annoying little guy and love him. However, he hadn't seen each other for a few days, and he thought of the other party's thoughts and his heart was unbearable. It was obviously done before, although it was the first time, but it was better not to do it. .Because of that ecstasy taste, after having tasted it once, I was clamoring in my bones that I still wanted it!