14.10

Xuan Ming was no longer afraid of the youth going mad, the big deal was to scratch a few more marks on his face. Anyway, there are already so many on his back, and it is not bad for these newly added ambiguous traces.

    Instead, he expects the youth to go crazy. Because these traces are a symbol of what he can't bear.

    When Su Wei saw Xuan Ming's expression, he knew what he was thinking. He stepped on a dangerous part of the man with his foot, and smiled coldly, "I'm dizzy right now, I think Lord Xuanming doesn't mind me leaning on me a little more."

    He increased his strength, but found regretfully that his man's eyes were getting darker and darker.

    Su Wei was speechless and quickly put on her shoes. He was really dizzy, this kind of punishment was the most perverted enjoyment for his man.

    The two walked out of the villa and got into the car. .Xuan Ming pulled the seat belt for Su Wei. Today, Mr. Xuan supported the holding of a major meeting. Even Xuan Ming had to arrive on time.

    However, in an accident, a modified SUV suddenly accelerated at the corner. The moment it hit them, Su Wei only felt that Xuan Ming's tall body was protecting him from the wind.

    Xuan Ming's bodyguard quickly stepped forward and pinned the driver to the ground. The man laughed loudly, revealing a bloody face, not Fang Jiasheng or who it was.

    He had gone completely mad, seeing the smashed Phantom. There was hatred in his eyes, "Su Wei, don't blame me! If you want to blame, you and your man are too ruthless. Do you know how embarrassing I have been? The Fang family was completely divided up by my so-called uncles. I They were kicked out without a penny!"

    He doesn't even have a place to stay! .And that Xuan Ming was able to enter and exit Su Wei's villa casually. Did the two of them live together? ! They are also bed warmers, why did Fang Jiasheng get kicked away by the second prince Xuan Qi unceremoniously, like kicking a stray dog ​​with a wagging tail? !

    If only Su Wei would bow his head earlier, isn't he also a **? Sleeping with yourself is not the same, at least everyone will be fine today. It's all because of Su Wei's ignorance.

    Seeing Xuan Ming's subordinates rushing towards the car in shock, Fang Jiasheng showed a happy sneer. He shouted, "Don't waste your time. To tell you the truth, someone wants your prince to die. As for me, I'll end up unscathed—"

    Fang Jiasheng hadn't spoken yet, and suddenly his eyes widened like a ghost.

    Everyone saw that the black Phantom's deformed car door was kicked open. .A tall man strode out with murderous intent, holding a beautiful young man in his arms. His shoulder was pierced by a deformed steel tip, but the young man who was temporarily fainted in his arms was not stained with even a speck of dust.

    He walked slowly, and every step made people feel the pressure of terror.

    Fang Jiasheng felt a pain in his chest, and felt that he was kicked out and slammed into the side of the road, spitting out a large mouthful of blood.

    The young man in his arms opened his eyes at this time and blocked him weakly, "Let the people below you handle it, don't get your hands dirty."

    Naturally, the Congress didn't go, but when Mr. Xuan heard the news, he immediately announced that the meeting was postponed, and hurried to the National Palace Hospital. He saw his eldest son sitting in front of a beautiful young man's bed with a grim expression on his face. Even his old father walked in and couldn't raise his head to take a look. Mr. Xuan knew that this matter was not up for discussion.