11.15

Everyone stretched their necks, and when they saw the title, they were dumbfounded.

    The theme is very simple, only four words - "Hundred Flowers for Beauty". Not only that, W.S.S also made a high-profile announcement that it would choose the most powerful tailors to make ready-to-wear on the spot.

    As soon as the announcement was made, there were more than one billion hits on the Internet in an instant.

    In the design world, from manuscript to ready-to-wear is a long journey that tests the designer's skills. A truly excellent designer can't just pursue the ultimate beauty, he must consider the post-production process at the beginning of the idea. The clouds are as indistinct, the fog is as hazy, and they are all very beautiful in fantasy, but in reality, when it comes to the finished product, the use of color, composition, material, and even the most subtle needlework will affect the final effect.

    Moshang Huanxi 233: "A Hundred Flowers", what the hell is this? .I know every word, it seems very simple, but when I think about it, it is emmm, in short, it is very fascinating.

    MOSHSEN: Oh my God, are the clothes full of flowers? What about a hundred flowers, is this going to put a hundred kinds? Roses, jasmine, narcissus, mandala, poppies... all look beautiful when taken apart, but together they are a disaster, right? Even if such clothes are given to me for nothing, I will not wear them.

    Xiao Xiao does not eat fish: Raise your hand! I will do this! R.S released a "Flower Spirit" in the spring and summer last year, and it rolled over on the catwalk. I still remember the huge narcissus on the model's head.

    Drunk Laughing 3000: Shake hands, I didn't expect to meet sisters who have the same experience here. I just want to say that after that, I never watched a single R.S show. It's too hot for the eyes!

    Honey-flavored stars: This is too difficult. .I can't figure out how to draw it anyway. Leave it to the professionals!

    Su Wei's fans are simply furious. It's just better than the manuscript, why do you suddenly have to show ready-to-wear. Isn't that what the "read fans" are clamoring for to increase? They are simply powerless to complain about W.S.S.

    Peacock Ling 233: No matter how good our Xiuer is, we have only learned design in less than two months. Some people really don't blush!

    Knock a walnut and eat melon seeds: Can W.S.S be closed down in situ? What the hell is this? It's so frustrating! I really want to complain about it!

    Nan Hetian: Chimei people calm down and listen to me. Actually, I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing. Think about it, those "read fans" are now chasing you and biting the manuscript, and when the manuscript proves to be our Xiuxiu's, guess what they will do? Don't you start to find faults, can't you achieve from manuscript to ready-to-wear? .According to the urine nature of this group of people, they will definitely say that the painting looks good, but if it cannot be done, it is equivalent to a piece of waste paper. And any luxury brand will not buy a piece of waste paper, so we Xiuxiu who "can only draw waste paper" are worthless.

    Lin Shenshen saw Luzi: The melon seeds in my hand were frightened. I really didn't expect it to be this far. In this way, it is really uncertain whether it is good or bad.

    Looking forward to Qingluan: So, we have to believe in our Xiuer. The point now is, how should "A Hundred Flowers Contest" solve the problem?

    Mengmeng Dajun 998: I can't agree more. Manuscripts to garments are very important, but the most important thing is the manuscripts in the soul! It's at least 99% of the way!