Extra

Extra:

    After Helianyi came back, Su Wei went back to work in Xingyao. He doesn't have to worry anymore, what kind of moths will come out of his man's various personalities.

    Helianyi was very dissatisfied, "Why can you accompany them 24 hours a day when they are here?" When it was his turn, his baby left himself and went to indulge in making money. He asked Su Wei to move Xingyao's headquarters to the place closest to the Congress, otherwise his loan would not be approved.

    Su Wei was shocked by his man's behavior. He murmured, "The promise will always protect me——" Could this be called, day and night defense, but my own family can't prevent it.

    He asked the chief financial officer, "I'm calling your chairman to get out of here. How long do you think Xingyao's funds will last?"

    The CFO and VC director almost cried when they heard this. They are very rich, very rich. but! .Man is the supreme ruler of S country! President Su, you want to die rather than give in, but don't you have a B number in your heart?

    Su Wei was angry and could only say glumly, "I went to the Banshan Club after get off work. It's been a long time since the company has held an annual meeting. Today, I will let everyone get off work early and get together together."

    This time, Xingyao's executives almost knelt down. They didn't forget that the last time they had a "gathering" with them, Mr. Su, when they turned around, they let the officials from the bank and the securities regulator go to jail. They are old and young, and they don't want to eat in prison in this life!

    Xingyao's executives resisted and even gave Su Wei his Cayenne. I told the driver to definitely, definitely, to send President Su back to the villa on time.

    Su Wei almost fell backwards in anger, and when she returned to the house, she locked the door from the inside, and made up her mind that she would never bow her head this time.

.When Helian Yi returned home, he found that the villa was completely dark. with Shiduja. And looking at it like this, he was ruthlessly locked out of the door. His driver swallowed and wanted to bury himself first, so why did he see these things by himself every time.

    The chairman of this country S was locked out of the door by his little lover. Wouldn't it be out of laughter if it was spread out?

    He quickly said carefully, "Chairman, why don't I call someone to unlock the lock?" The anti-theft system here is top-notch, and a hard kick would definitely not work.

    Helianyi said lightly, "No need, I have a solution." He looked at the second floor with a soft and doting smile in his eyes.

    The driver almost thought he was dazzled and was kicked out of the door, but the chairman could still laugh? ! I don't know what the chairman said. Does he still have a spare key on him? Impossible to think.

.He stared blankly as his chairman got out of the car, took off his jacket unhurriedly, rolled up his sleeves, walked to the stone pillar on the first floor, put one hand on it - and then his bulging muscles stretched. , start climbing the wall.

    The driver opened his mouth wide, and the whole person was dumbfounded. He hurriedly ran down and spun around anxiously below, but he didn't dare to shout out loud, for fear that the chairman would actually make a hot headline the next day——

    #Shock! President S broke into the house late at night! #

    #Xingyao President Su and the President of State S had to talk about the past in those years. #