12.15

The door to the secret room finally opened, and a group of people rushed in.

    The captain of the left guard was still holding a syringe, and he just wanted to hit their adults' necks.

    As soon as he ran forward, a beautiful arm stretched out, and Kankan stopped him.

    The captain of the left guard raised his head and saw Young Master Yu Ning's gorgeous face protruding from the arms of his lord. He was raising his delicate chin, and his beautiful eyes stared at him coldly, "Is this the blood of Wu Jiazhi?"

    The captain of the left guard glanced at Gong Boxuan, lowered his head and handed out the syringe. He shuddered suddenly. This young master Ning has always been arrogant and arrogant, and relying on the favor of their adults, he has always been truthful to adults. This is because he knows that this inhibitor can ease the instinct of adults fork, will he take it forcibly, and then deliberately torture the adults, and wait until the last moment to give them a shot.

.After all, he is the top of the adult's heart, and no matter what he does, the adult will not hurt him.

    Sure enough, he heard a sneer from the other side, and then the voice sounded coldly, "Gong Boxuan, do you want to drink this thing?"

    Su Wei was playing with a syringe in her hand, and she couldn't help but feel disgust in her heart. Drink the body-fluid of the protagonist? And his man has to rely on the body-fluid inhibition of the protagonist to survive? Could the world consciousness be any more disgusting?

    Seeing that Gong Boxuan didn't look at the inhibitor at all, he was finally satisfied. Immediately, in the astonished eyes of everyone, he smashed it with one foot.

    Su Wei said, "Gong Boxuan, you heard me clearly, you don't need any inhibitor. Because I'm your inhibitor."

    He hooked Gong Boxuan's neck and kissed their regent in full view.

.Wu Jiazhi stretched his neck and stared at the door. The mothership has been through the sunspot storm and is under intense repair. He was imprisoned next to the deck on the first floor.

    He was pale now, and his face was as pale as a ghost. Because so much blood was drawn, he was almost out of breath, and the soldiers who came in still put needles in his body with a blank expression.

    There are too many officers on the mothership! Thousands of people, everyone has to control, that is something that can't be done even if he is drained!

    Wu Jiazhi could never have imagined that before he saw the miserable state of that bitch with his own eyes, he was almost "divided" by thousands of people in another way. He couldn't take it anymore, and he cried so hard, "I can't take it anymore, please, let me rest first."

.The soldier in charge of the affairs turned a deaf ear, and didn't even bother to pay attention to him, he just said coldly, "This is the order of the regent, and everyone must implement it."

    He was a member of the mothership, and he glanced at the surnamed Wu with contempt. He heard that this black violent incident was caused by this guy. Oh, he made everyone almost die, and now he is begging others to let him go, he is really thick-skinned.

    The soldiers not only did not stop, but they drew two more tubes of blood ruthlessly. Wu Jia caused his body to twitch and foamed continuously, and this time he almost died of pain.

    After a long while, he recovered. I heard a commotion outside.

    Wu Jiazhi desperately got up and stared at the fence with wide eyes. The soldier in charge of guarding him sneered and did not stop him. They had already received the good news, and they were just about to see how this shameless guy's poisonous plan was shattered.