14.7

Su Wei gasped, and the man behind him held him very tightly.

    Su Wei was so suppressed that she couldn't breathe, and wanted to reach out and push him.

    However, Xuan Ming thought he still wanted to run, so he grabbed Su Wei's wrist and pinned it firmly on the threshold.

    He hugged Su Wei and said in a low voice, "Be obedient, don't annoy me again." He squeezed tighter, his voice hoarse, "Be good, don't move."

    Su Wei was furious and desperately pushed the man on him. Good nanny, he would only do that as a ghost!

    He reluctantly reminded, "You are forcing a good citizen..."

    Xuan Ming laughed coldly, "I never get what I want."

    Forced? No, he never bothered to use those means, because he never wanted anything. But if it's the young man in his arms, he doesn't mind forcing him a hundred times, a thousand times.

    ...
.The villa was soon earth-shattering.

    Su Wei was able to bite her lip at first to control her voice.

    However, the man who pressed him had been vegetarian for too long. What's more, he was teased too hard before.

    He hugged Xuan Ming's neck and whimpered twice. It's a pity that he didn't speak, but the words seemed to make the man on him even more excited.

    In the end, Su Wei felt that her voice was hoarse.

    ...

    When Su Wei opened her eyes again, it was already noon the next day.

    He almost couldn't get up because he was all over his body as if he had been run over by a giant truck.

    There was a sound at the door, and Xuan Ming walked in with the milk in his hand. Seeing Su Wei sitting under the quilt, her exposed shoulders were covered with red marks.

    His eyes darkened, and he pinched Su Wei's waist and said, "You are not feeling well, rest at home today. . . I asked the people below you to come directly to work, you don't go out again. "

    Su Wei sneered when he heard the words, "What? I'm still restricted from moving? Three days have passed. It seems that what Lord Xuanming, who is in charge of the Ministry of National Security, can be taken back at any time."

    However, Xuan Ming blew the milk and looked so serious that I didn't hear what you said.

    Su Wei pouted. Forget it, he was too lazy to break up with Xuan Ming. Anyway, this man's urine has been like this for hundreds of years.

    But he was tossed so badly, Su Wei raised his chin and pointed at the cup, "It's too hot, I want to be cold."

    Xuan Ming stared at Su Wei's red lips, and without saying a word, went down to the first floor with milk.

    In the hall are the executives of Xingyao, and a group of directors of the Congress. .They looked at each other and saw the cruel man/crown prince who took their president away last night, just like that, he was called to drink, running up and down with a glass of milk.

    Just a small cup of breakfast, either cold or hot, either too sweet or too sour. No stop anyway.

    Su Wei propped her chin, and once again saw his man come in with a cup in his hand, there was no impatience on his cold face. Finally, he pointed at the table with kindness and said deliberately, "Leave it. I don't want to drink it now."